Logo
    • Education
      • Pre-School
      • Primary Schools Directory
      • Primary Schools Articles
      • P1 Registration
      • DSA
      • PSLE
      • Secondary
      • Tertiary
      • Special Needs
    • Lifestyle
      • Well-being
    • Activities
      • Events
    • Enrichment & Services
      • Find A Service Provider
      • Enrichment Articles
      • Enrichment Services
      • Tuition Centre/Private Tutor
      • Infant Care/ Childcare / Student Care Centre
      • Kindergarten/Preschool
      • Private Institutions and International Schools
      • Special Needs
      • Indoor & Outdoor Playgrounds
      • Paediatrics
      • Neonatal Care
    • Forum
    • ASKQ
    • Register
    • Login

    Fernvale Primary

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Primary Schools - Parent Networking Groups
    312 Posts 41 Posters 124.0k Views 1 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • C Offline
      cfan
      last edited by

      Hi


      From what I understand from the Chinese Teacher at the Parent Teacher Meeting, the Care 1 & 2 are the top two class for Chinese, they will stream them accordingly to the results.

      I am not too sure how the teacher’s style is, yet to find out.

      My most important question to my DD is do you understand what the teacher is saying?

      Cheers

      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
      • S Offline
        starry_jo
        last edited by

        Oops.. Stream according to Chinese.. Jia liat.. My boy Chinese cannot make it de 😞

        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
        • S Offline
          starry_jo
          last edited by

          Hmmm… Got student care inside the new school… Then shld I choose new sch or fernvale pri becoz fernvale pri nearer to my home compare to the sengkang green. Need advise

          1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
          • C Offline
            Capricon
            last edited by

            Starry Jo,


            It depends on what is yr main priority. If student care is yr main priority, then sengkang green would be yr choice. It is easier for yr child if the student care centre is in the school. Which block do you stay at? I like the new school CCA, it is more interesting and my gal is keen in one of the CCA. However, it is further from my home, I think it takes abt 15-20 min walk to sengkang green compared to 5 min walk to Fernvale Primary.

            1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
            • S Offline
              starry_jo
              last edited by

              Capricon, I think we stay near one another 🙂 btw, ur kid study at Smartie cottage?? How come u now wat cca they have?? The website wordings are so small 😞

              1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
              • C Offline
                Capricon
                last edited by

                Starry Jo,


                You mean my gal study at smartie cottage? No, she has never studied at smartie cottage. I can see the CCA, it is a bit small but still visible. I use iPhone to surf their website, so I magnify it and it is visible.

                1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                • S Offline
                  starry_jo
                  last edited by

                  Capricon:
                  Starry Jo,


                  You mean my gal study at smartie cottage? No, she has never studied at smartie cottage. I can see the CCA, it is a bit small but still visible. I use iPhone to surf their website, so I magnify it and it is visible.
                  okie.. will use my phone to check the website too.. Hmmm..must make decision fast :?:

                  1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                  • C Offline
                    cfan
                    last edited by

                    starry_jo:
                    Oops.. Stream according to Chinese.. Jia liat.. My boy Chinese cannot make it de 😞

                    Hi

                    No worries it's only for Chinese lesson
                    I guess they will always be changing classes for chinese per term?
                    Most important is the kids know what the teacher is talking about
                    Do you know they teach chinese lesson nowadays in mixture of English and Chinese?
                    Not like in our time when Chinese teachers are really Chinese all the way
                    Now is modern chinese with english mix in

                    Cheers

                    1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                    • C Offline
                      cfan
                      last edited by

                      starry_jo:
                      Hmmm.. Got student care inside the new school.. Then shld I choose new sch or fernvale pri becoz fernvale pri nearer to my home compare to the sengkang green. Need advise


                      Seriously I have no idea about Sengkang Green.

                      Fernvale was the nearest to us.

                      Wish you luck

                      Cheers

                      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                      • C Offline
                        cfan
                        last edited by

                        Oops


                        18/07/2012 - Lower Primary Sports Day

                        Looking forward to see how they fare in organisation and fun??

                        Cheers

                        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0

                        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                        With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                        Register Login
                        • 1
                        • 2
                        • 3
                        • 4
                        • 5
                        • 31
                        • 32
                        • 2 / 32
                        • First post
                          Last post



                        Online Users

                        Statistics

                        1

                        Online

                        211.2k

                        Users

                        34.5k

                        Topics

                        1.8m

                        Posts
                        Popular Topics
                        New to the KiasuParents forum? Tips and Tricks!
                        P1 Registration 2027 Changes
                        DSA Discussions and Strategies
                        PSLE Discussions and Strategies
                        How much do you spend on the kids' tuition/enrichments?
                        SkillsFuture course recommendations

                          About Us Contact Us forum Terms of Service Privacy Policy