Nan Chiau Primary
-
[quote=\"Vevey\"]Welcome to ncps!
U can buy the books &
uniforms later but do call up the sch to collect ur orientation pack. There are some admin stuff like sch bus or tag indicating which gate to pick ur child during dismissal etc.
Programs for 1st few days of sch etc.
Dear Vevey,
Thanks for the information. I suppose the administrative matters you mentioned will be addressed during Orientation Day on 20 Nov 2017? -
Yes. There will be forms to fill in orientation kit &
money to pay if taking sch bus etc.Sandovaal:
Vevey:
Welcome to ncps!
U can buy the books &
uniforms later but do call up the sch to collect ur orientation pack. There are some admin stuff like sch bus or tag indicating which gate to pick ur child during dismissal etc.
Programs for 1st few days of sch etc.
Dear Vevey,
Thanks for the information. I suppose the administrative matters you mentioned will be addressed during Orientation Day on 20 Nov 2017? -
Alyssa Mok:
Hi all, my gal is accepted for next year p1 and the orientation is on the 20th nov, the problem is we had booked a holiday trip that falls on the same day. Would like to ask anyone what to expect from the orientation? Thank you!

hi, i've got similar questions, I heard the book list will be released on the day, but not sure about others, appricaite if anyone could advise. -
Hi all,
Any idea how will the allocation of 2018 P3 classes be for the current P2s? Any top or end classes?
Thank you! -
Hi! I have 2 preloved NCPS skirts size 25 to sell at $10 for both.
Will also give away 3 preloved PE attire ( the cotton ones not the dri-fit) ones for free.
Meetup at Compassvale Street, Sengkang.
:celebrate: -
Hi,
I am staying within 1km from the school. Interested to join the Hokkien Huay Kuan for my little boy who just turn 3. Can I request for a SHHK member here to be my sponsor? Please help me!!! Kindly PM or e-mail me at [email protected]. Thanks so much in advance.
Regards,
Cheryl -
rmkandan:
Hi All, May I know if we can get the admission to P3 from other local school, as we will be moving soon near to the school? If so, how and when to apply for admission? Note we are SC.
My gal just transfer to ncps this yr…will go to p3 next yr! U need to go to school GO to fill up the form and waiting for their call! -
Hello Daddies and Mummies,
Just saw one of the question being posted about streaming at end of P2 for posting to P3. Is the traditional top 3 classes for P3 still existent? Which usually are the top 3 any parents who have been through and in the know? Well just out of curiosity that’s all , and also to verify how my son is doing, though yes I agree that any class should be a good class! Thank you! -
Hi, I heard that it’s no longer Respect(A), Responsibility(B) and Perseverence
. Any parents Have the latest info? -
chrislovecindy:
Hi! My boy is also transferring to P3 nan Chiau next year. Which class is your gal gg to?rmkandan:
Hi All, May I know if we can get the admission to P3 from other local school, as we will be moving soon near to the school? If so, how and when to apply for admission? Note we are SC.
My gal just transfer to ncps this yr…will go to p3 next yr! U need to go to school GO to fill up the form and waiting for their call!
I’m also very curious on the class allocation... how do they allocate their P3 kids? And how do they allocate kids who transfer to their school too. I heard there are 8 P3 classes. But it’s all in names, can’t tell which class is A,B,C etc
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login