Logo
    • Education
      • Pre-School
      • Primary Schools Directory
      • Primary Schools Articles
      • P1 Registration
      • DSA
      • PSLE
      • Secondary
      • Tertiary
      • Special Needs
    • Lifestyle
      • Well-being
    • Activities
      • Events
    • Enrichment & Services
      • Find A Service Provider
      • Enrichment Articles
      • Enrichment Services
      • Tuition Centre/Private Tutor
      • Infant Care/ Childcare / Student Care Centre
      • Kindergarten/Preschool
      • Private Institutions and International Schools
      • Special Needs
      • Indoor & Outdoor Playgrounds
      • Paediatrics
      • Neonatal Care
    • Forum
    • ASKQ
    • Register
    • Login

    Nan Chiau Primary

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Primary Schools - Parent Networking Groups
    3.3k Posts 171 Posters 1.0m Views 1 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • D Offline
      DoDo_DoDo
      last edited by

      sc88:
      Anyone done the March assignment . :?


      I can only locate the English Quiz under my Dd English teacher name. The rest not ready?

      Anyone know?

      Thks
      Actually the instructions aren't very clear. My DS us to go into the \"Quizzes\" section. We found something there. But also not sure if those are the ones. The other ones that we found were under \"Primary One\" and there were some kind of worksheets there as well. Very confusing indeed. So will just be getting boy to do what we can find...

      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
      • M Offline
        MeiZi
        last edited by

        DoDo_DoDo:
        sc88:

        Anyone done the March assignment . :?


        I can only locate the English Quiz under my Dd English teacher name. The rest not ready?

        Anyone know?

        Thks

        Actually the instructions aren't very clear. My DS us to go into the \"Quizzes\" section. We found something there. But also not sure if those are the ones. The other ones that we found were under \"Primary One\" and there were some kind of worksheets there as well. Very confusing indeed. So will just be getting boy to do what we can find...

        Yes I agreed that the portal is very confusing. What I have done is that I clicked on the 'Get All Tasks' at the left column of the homepage and do whatever I can see there. There were quizzes, etc. So I guess they were correct.

        As for the tab 'Primary 1', I believe they are the tutorial topics for them to go through which I have yet to do it.

        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
        • D Offline
          DoDo_DoDo
          last edited by

          Hi Meizi,


          Thanks! Seems that you are right 🙂

          Just logged in to check - at least there is a listing of all the "necessary" assignments - Maths, English, Chinese…whew!

          1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
          • S Offline
            sc88
            last edited by

            DoDo_DoDo:
            Hi Meizi,


            Thanks! Seems that you are right 🙂

            Just logged in to check - at least there is a listing of all the \"necessary\" assignments - Maths, English, Chinese...whew!
            DoDo and Meizi, thks for all the informations. 😄

            1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
            • J Offline
              Jloh
              last edited by

              sc88:
              Anyone done the March assignment . :?


              I can only locate the English Quiz under my Dd English teacher name. The rest not ready?

              Anyone know?

              Thks

              Hi sc88,

              None of the quiz is under my DD teacher.
              I saw 1 Math, 2 English and 1 Chinese quiz and my DD done it all yesterday.

              I just asked my DD to do whichever under March assignments.
              I'm not sure if there is somemore as compare to the list that the school given seems like there is somemore.

              Still need to double check tonight.

              Regards

              1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
              • S Offline
                sc88
                last edited by

                Jloh:
                Hi sc88,


                None of the quiz is under my DD teacher.
                I saw 1 Math, 2 English and 1 Chinese quiz and my DD done it all yesterday.

                I just asked my DD to do whichever under March assignments.
                I'm not sure if there is somemore as compare to the list that the school given seems like there is somemore.

                Still need to double check tonight.

                Regards
                Me too , I think there's still somemore assignment too . Find out anything?

                1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                • D Offline
                  DoDo_DoDo
                  last edited by

                  sc88:
                  Me too , I think there's still somemore assignment too . Find out anything?

                  Subjected to further confirmation, I think the Mar hols assignment is level wide and hence loaded into the portal by appointed teachers (eg Teacher X for Maths, Teacher Y for Chinese etc), else there wouldn't be that generic letter from the school regarding the Mar hol assignments. Therefore I doubt that there are further assignments from the kids' specific teachers. But I stand corrected :lol:

                  1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                  • VeveyV Offline
                    Vevey
                    last edited by

                    DoDo_DoDo:
                    Subjected to further confirmation, I think the Mar hols assignment is level wide and hence loaded into the portal by appointed teachers (eg Teacher X for Maths, Teacher Y for Chinese etc), else there wouldn't be that generic letter from the school regarding the Mar hol assignments. Therefore I doubt that there are further assignments from the kids' specific teachers. But I stand corrected :lol:

                    I think so too bcos DS' form teacher addressed her msg abt Maths hw & tutorials to P1 students instead of just his class & said nothing abt English hw even tho she taught them that too.
                    Btw, DS has other paper-based hw such as Chinese biji, Journal & Maths textbk other than the online hw. So do check w ur kids. 🙂

                    1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                    • S Offline
                      sc88
                      last edited by

                      Vevey:
                      I think so too bcos DS' form teacher addressed her msg abt Maths hw & tutorials to P1 students instead of just his class & said nothing abt English hw even tho she taught them that too.

                      Btw, DS has other paper-based hw such as Chinese biji, Journal & Maths textbk other than the online hw. So do check w ur kids. 🙂
                      Thanks all. BTW I checked with my Dd and she told me that her Maths HW refers to Online. But she have English Paper Hw.

                      Maybe individual classes have different Homeworks. :?

                      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                      • D Offline
                        DoDo_DoDo
                        last edited by

                        Oh my…the last I checked with my DS last night, he does not seem to have any other homework apart from the online ones. Now having read that your kids have other homework, I sure hope so I am comprehensive enough in my check of his schoolbag…haha…

                        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0

                        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                        With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                        Register Login
                        • 1
                        • 2
                        • 39
                        • 40
                        • 41
                        • 42
                        • 43
                        • 325
                        • 326
                        • 41 / 326
                        • First post
                          Last post



                        Online Users

                        Statistics

                        5

                        Online

                        211.2k

                        Users

                        34.5k

                        Topics

                        1.8m

                        Posts
                        Popular Topics
                        New to the KiasuParents forum? Tips and Tricks!
                        P1 Registration 2027 Changes
                        DSA Discussions and Strategies
                        PSLE Discussions and Strategies
                        How much do you spend on the kids' tuition/enrichments?
                        SkillsFuture course recommendations

                          About Us Contact Us forum Terms of Service Privacy Policy