Rosyth
-
Esmom\" post_id=\"2028519\" time=\"1625013711\" user_id=\"193525:
I think Rosyth has most, if not all, of the info you need on their website:
I fall under the 1-2km category, kids are twins born 2018, but we are not alumni. PV will increase our chance or we won’t even get chance to be selected for PV? We cannot register for PV now?
https://rosyth.moe.edu.sg/for-parents/admission-matters
1. For children born in 2018, registration should be starting in 2023.
2. For past 3 years, there is balloting in Phase 2B for SC < 1km. Hence, you probably won't even get a chance to ballot even if you have been accepted and completed the required hours. -
floppy\" post_id=\"2028535\" time=\"1625018624\" user_id=\"97579:
Thanks!
I think Rosyth has most, if not all, of the info you need on their website:Esmom\" post_id=\"2028519\" time=\"1625013711\" user_id=\"193525:
I fall under the 1-2km category, kids are twins born 2018, but we are not alumni. PV will increase our chance or we won’t even get chance to be selected for PV? We cannot register for PV now?
https://rosyth.moe.edu.sg/for-parents/admission-matters
1. For children born in 2018, registration should be starting in 2023.
2. For past 3 years, there is balloting in Phase 2B for SC < 1km. Hence, you probably won't even get a chance to ballot even if you have been accepted and completed the required hours. -
P1 registration, for 2022 P1 intake (born 2015)
Phase 2A (1)
Balloting arise, for students staying more than 2 km
https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/primary-1-registration-phase-2a-ballot-2021-15188196 -
Does anyone have any reviews about the student care center based in Rosyth? Or student care centers near Rosyth?
-
Rosyth has its own student care - operates by Kidstreehouse.
Private SC around the school:
- Pro-Teach
- BanyanTree
- Playfacto -
Any criterias to continue Higher Chinese in P6?
-
Hi all,
I would like to apply for PV at Rosyth and stay within 1km. May I seek advice and guidance from anyone who has applied and successfully been selected for the PV program. Can share if there is any specific 1) information to prep 2) skill sets they look out for?
Thanks in advance! 🙏 -
Maxx Wong\" post_id=\"2050562\" time=\"1638605551\" user_id=\"196187:[quote=\"Maxx Wong\" post_id=2050562 time=1638605551 user_id=196187]
Do you register for PV 1 or 2 years before P1 registration?
Hi all,
I would like to apply for PV at Rosyth and stay within 1km. May I seek advice and guidance from anyone who has applied and successfully been selected for the PV program. Can share if there is any specific 1) information to prep 2) skill sets they look out for?
Thanks in advance! 🙏[/quote] -
ChiefKiasu\" post_id=\"2050563\" time=\"1638605866\" user_id=\"3:
My boy born in 2017. If I understand correctly, PV registration should be opening in Jan 2022. Am I right?
Do you register for PV 1 or 2 years before P1 registration? -
Maxx Wong\" post_id=\"2050574\" time=\"1638610049\" user_id=\"196187:[quote=\"Maxx Wong\" post_id=2050574 time=1638610049 user_id=196187]
That's right. Here's the https://rosyth.moe.edu.sg/for-parents/admission-matters for your info. Not sure what the Rosyth PV will require you to do, but it seem like you only need to do 1 year of service before you register in 2023. Good luck!
My boy born in 2017. If I understand correctly, PV registration should be opening in Jan 2022. Am I right?[/quote]
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login