Rosyth
-
Hi parents, would to Check if anyone had the contact for the Chinese dance teacher for lower pri which is held on Sunday. My daughter who is in pri 1 would like to join but I’ve misplace the paper. Thanks for any reply in advance.
-
Yes P3-EAR
-
Yes P3-EAR
-
91766531 Chinese dance teacher
-
Cher2101:
Thanks!there are only 8 classes in P3.
I - Integrity
A - Adventurous
M - Meticulous
R - Respectful
E - Earnest
A - Aspiring
D - Diligent
Y - Youthful -
Thank you for the help!
-
Hi, Not sure I get it right, I thnik the class name should be:
I - Integrity
A - Adventurous
M - Meticulous
R - Respectful
E - Earnest
A - Aspiring
D - Diligent
Y – Youthful
T - Tolerant
O - Optimistic
S – Sincere
E – Enterprising
R - Resilient
V – Victorious
E - Excellent -
Hi ,
Anybody here going to register his/her child to Rosyth this year ? I am going to register my gal in July , maybe we can meet up in school then. -
Mummies,
do you know how supportive is the school’s AED & teachers in helping special needs children to cope? -
sheryl:
Curious to know also.Mummies,
do you know how supportive is the school's AED & teachers in helping special needs children to cope?
Also, anyone can recommend a student aftercare? Will explore both centre based and home based.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login