Logo
    • Education
      • Pre-School
      • Primary Schools Directory
      • Primary Schools Articles
      • P1 Registration
      • DSA
      • PSLE
      • Secondary
      • Tertiary
      • Special Needs
    • Lifestyle
      • Well-being
    • Activities
      • Events
    • Enrichment & Services
      • Find A Service Provider
      • Enrichment Articles
      • Enrichment Services
      • Tuition Centre/Private Tutor
      • Infant Care/ Childcare / Student Care Centre
      • Kindergarten/Preschool
      • Private Institutions and International Schools
      • Special Needs
      • Indoor & Outdoor Playgrounds
      • Paediatrics
      • Neonatal Care
    • Forum
    • ASKQ
    • Register
    • Login

    CHIJ Primary (Toa Payoh)

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Primary Schools - Parent Networking Groups
    1.6k Posts 106 Posters 660.0k Views 1 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • B Offline
      beanstalk
      last edited by

      If I’m not mistaken, the PE T-shirt is separate from the House T-shirt, which is only worn on selected occasions. You could buy the former without the latter but that would mean two trips for you?


      The badge is easy to get from the school bookshop once your daughter knows her House. Don’t worry about your daughter going without a badge. I’ve seen transfer girls wearing their old school uniforms for a few days.

      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
      • V Offline
        vynx
        last edited by

        beanstalk:
        If I'm not mistaken, the PE T-shirt is separate from the House T-shirt, which is only worn on selected occasions. You could buy the former without the latter but that would mean two trips for you?


        The badge is easy to get from the school bookshop once your daughter knows her House. Don't worry about your daughter going without a badge. I've seen transfer girls wearing their old school uniforms for a few days.
        ok .. thanks for the info

        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
        • C Offline
          ch0c0l4te
          last edited by

          Kaylasmum:
          Hi all p1 to be mummies,

          Was packing dd's bag last night and there's a ruled jotter book to be packed. Which is that? The one without lines? I only hv 1 without lines and another I believe is for art and craft. So I am unsure.
          For the single line ex books, do we bring 1 or 2? Hv u wrote on the subject header too?
          Lastly are u all going to be with dd the entire day in school on 1st day?
          Hi Kaylasmum,
          I have the exact question, but I guess I'll ask her to pack the blank jotter book, 1 extra single line book. As for the 1st day, I don't think we're allowed to stay the whole day. We can only take our DD to the hall and leave them there. Does anybody know about birthday celebration at CHIJ? Do they have time to celebrate at school? Or can we just give the classmates goody bags?
          :thankyou:

          1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
          • B Offline
            beanstalk
            last edited by

            It’s too disruptive to have class parties but some teachers allow the girls to distribute goody bags. Check with the teacher?

            1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
            • C Offline
              ch0c0l4te
              last edited by

              beanstalk:
              It's too disruptive to have class parties but some teachers allow the girls to distribute goody bags. Check with the teacher?

              Thanks a bunch Beanstalk :hugs:

              1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
              • G Offline
                gksmummy
                last edited by

                Looking forward to the new dawn of a sch year! I pray that all our girls will be able to benefit from the sch and it’s teachings and crave for the knowledge of learning in this new year to come. May they make new frens and keep the old n most importantly I’m praying that all our girls will be healthy n happy throughout the year!

                1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                • C Offline
                  ch0c0l4te
                  last edited by

                  Sorry to ask so many question mummies and daddies… Just saw my DD’s timetable. Will the subject full in motion tomorrow? I am just wondering whether to put DD in PE uniform tomorrow. How about Dance and gym? Should the girls be in PE uniform or just change at school? Thanks in advance…

                  1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                  • K Offline
                    Kaylasmum
                    last edited by

                    Hi I think can put her in pE attire. However I am also puzzled whether she needs to wear her pinafore? Or whole day can be in shorts and t shirt?

                    The school collected quite a no of books so their bags are lighter now.

                    1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                    • C Offline
                      ch0c0l4te
                      last edited by

                      Kaylasmum:
                      Hi I think can put her in pE attire. However I am also puzzled whether she needs to wear her pinafore? Or whole day can be in shorts and t shirt?

                      The school collected quite a no of books so their bags are lighter now.
                      I think they need to wear the pinafore on top of PE uniform. Another question, starting tomorrow DD need to pack all textbook according to the timetable? A's textbook only at least.
                      Anybody knows what is FTGP/Assembly?
                      :thankyou:

                      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                      • K Offline
                        Kaylasmum
                        last edited by

                        I think it refers to some form teacher contact time? Maybe the seniors can advise?

                        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0

                        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                        With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                        Register Login
                        • 1
                        • 2
                        • 116
                        • 117
                        • 118
                        • 119
                        • 120
                        • 164
                        • 165
                        • 118 / 165
                        • First post
                          Last post



                        Online Users

                        Statistics

                        2

                        Online

                        211.2k

                        Users

                        34.5k

                        Topics

                        1.8m

                        Posts
                        Popular Topics
                        New to the KiasuParents forum? Tips and Tricks!
                        P1 Registration 2027 Changes
                        DSA Discussions and Strategies
                        PSLE Discussions and Strategies
                        How much do you spend on the kids' tuition/enrichments?
                        SkillsFuture course recommendations

                          About Us Contact Us forum Terms of Service Privacy Policy