Maris Stella High
-
Hi, how many of us parents will be there @ the orientation in Nov ? Just a roll call.... I will like to say \"Hello\" .. & make a new friend
:rahrah: -
Hi tired mama, i will be attending the orientation in Nov,nice meeting you here :lol: .May i know did you received letter regarding the orientation/purchasing of books n uniform?
-
cutiepie mum:
Hi tired mama, i will be attending the orientation in Nov,nice meeting you here :lol: .May i know did you received letter regarding the orientation/purchasing of books n uniform?
Hi Cutiepie .. I did not receive any letter.. only the then successful notification letter from school from registration and the date of registration.... did u receive something recently ???? :? -
Hi tired mama , I also did not receive any letter yet.My son classmates going to other schools have received letters regarding the orientation ,date of purchasing of books and uniform althought their orientation at end of Novemeber.May call up the school tomorrow morning as i m going for holidays this Wednesday, do let me know if you have any newsβ¦Thanks
-
cutiepie mum:
Hi tired mama , I also did not receive any letter yet.My son classmates going to other schools have received letters regarding the orientation ,date of purchasing of books and uniform althought their orientation at end of Novemeber.May call up the school tomorrow morning as i m going for holidays this Wednesday, do let me know if you have any news....Thanks
Cutiepie.. yeah, a few already rec'd booklists... i will keep a look out.. which Phase did u get in under ? I was under P2B. Let me know if u hear anything from MSH.. u can PM me directly
Happy Holidays .. where r u off to ? I am coaching my dd for her SA2.. and I am going NUTS :x :x
-
tiredmama:
Hi, I understand that the Orientation is on 7/11 (Sat). I've not received the letter too but I can see that they are a pretty organised lot & have no worries about that. Happy holidays to Cutiepie mum. Can't wait for our hols in end Nov but must go thr' the exam period first. Dd's exams are next week.cutiepie mum:
Hi tired mama , I also did not receive any letter yet.My son classmates going to other schools have received letters regarding the orientation ,date of purchasing of books and uniform althought their orientation at end of Novemeber.May call up the school tomorrow morning as i m going for holidays this Wednesday, do let me know if you have any news....Thanks
Cutiepie.. yeah, a few already rec'd booklists... i will keep a look out.. which Phase did u get in under ? I was under P2B. Let me know if u hear anything from MSH.. u can PM me directly
Happy Holidays .. where r u off to ? I am coaching my dd for her SA2.. and I am going NUTS :x :x
Tiredmama, hang in there. The exam period is always very challenging on the relationships with our kids. If it gets too trying, let go a little. Reward her little bit here & there for putting in the efforts. My dd is having her exams next week too. Poor gal, heartpain to see her studying so hard. Hope her result justifies her good attitude & hard work. -
Honey:
Hi, I understand that the Orientation is on 7/11 (Sat). I've not received the letter too but I can see that they are a pretty organised lot & have no worries about that. Happy holidays to Cutiepie mum. Can't wait for our hols in end Nov but must go thr' the exam period first. Dd's exams are next week.tiredmama:
[quote=\"cutiepie mum\"]Hi tired mama , I also did not receive any letter yet.My son classmates going to other schools have received letters regarding the orientation ,date of purchasing of books and uniform althought their orientation at end of Novemeber.May call up the school tomorrow morning as i m going for holidays this Wednesday, do let me know if you have any news....Thanks
Cutiepie.. yeah, a few already rec'd booklists... i will keep a look out.. which Phase did u get in under ? I was under P2B. Let me know if u hear anything from MSH.. u can PM me directly
Happy Holidays .. where r u off to ? I am coaching my dd for her SA2.. and I am going NUTS :x :x
Tiredmama, hang in there. The exam period is always very challenging on the relationships with our kids. If it gets too trying, let go a little. Reward her little bit here & there for putting in the efforts. My dd is having her exams next week too. Poor gal, heartpain to see her studying so hard. Hope her result justifies her good attitude & hard work.[/quote]
Hello Honey :rahrah: thanks for popping by too.. that makes 3 of us going for the orientation ..... Yes.. I understand what u mean abt cutting them some slack for exams.. its not easy..... being a kid these days and I have been trying to be as encouraging and uplifting for her too... but mine is still lower Pri (P2)... long way to go ......
Wld be great to meet and say Hello on 7th !!! :celebrate:
Keep in touch
-
Hi, we are also attending orientation on the 7th nov.

-
blessnc:
Hi, we are also attending orientation on the 7th nov.

:celebrate: Blessnc, that makes 4 of us families now :celebrate:
We should have a tag
-
jenao:
Hi Jenao,Hi all,
We are undecided as MHS is nearer to our place but we are very very weak in Chinese, ie i do not know Chinese and my dh barely know. We are afraid that ds will struggle in MHS and detest Chinese and do badly in school.
Can't advise you on which school is better for your child. The only thing you may wish to take note is that MS does not offer normal chinese. All boys start with Higher Chinese in P1. The standard for chinese is very high but so far, I have found all the Chinese teachers to be very good and dedicated.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better π
Register Login