Maris Stella High
-
Anyone knows if it is a MUST MUST for P2 to start wearing shoes with shoelaces, aka do i need to buy new shoes…
-
I think there is no need to pack much on the first day. Usually the teacher will be doing admin (like giving out timetable, updating of personal particulars, etc) and even if there are any teaching, textbooks will not be needed.
Just guessing. I maybe wrong.
mum2jj:
Those with boys going to P2, how will you pack the bag for Day1?
-
vicki:
Anyone knows if it is a MUST MUST for P2 to start wearing shoes with shoelaces, aka *do i need to buy new shoes...*
Hmmm... I have the same question too. My DS is still able to wear his current pair of shoes. It will be such a waste replace it with a new pair. If really must buy, I will use the old pair for his badminton training. -
Hi ,
How often does the child need to bring the A4 subject folder n PE file?
Thanks -
Hunting for ds school shoes with laces now!! Aiyo!! So difficult to find his size!
-
vicki:
Hunting for ds school shoes with laces now!! Aiyo!! So difficult to find his size!
So it's confirm must change? Bata should be able to find right? -
Finally found my size 2 Bata school shoes with laces!! So difficult to find… Seems like the whole world is buying size 2!!
-
bigfoot:
Ds keeps mumbling abt 'needing laces in P2' so I tot ok lor just buy!!vicki:
Hunting for ds school shoes with laces now!! Aiyo!! So difficult to find his size!
So it's confirm must change? Bata should be able to find right?
But didn't expect it to end up being a whole day affair (today!) finding for his shoes!!
Saw a particular Bata model n went thru the whole orchard road Bata shops (all size 2s were sold out). Luckily the asst at Plaza Sing (my 4th Bata stop) helped me to chk which store had my size (only 3 stores still has!) n I 'chopped' 2 pairs n quickly went down to Clementi Mall to pay for it!!
Thk they still hve a few more available (size 2) if u need it - there's not much selection for Bata 'light weight' n easy to wash shoes at a relatively cheap px - so better hurry to buy!
Think u must quick quick start looking liao...
-
Wow. So scary ah. Where are the other 2 stores? Clementi is far from where I’m staying though it’s quite near to where I’m working.
-
Alamak! I forgot all about it!
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login