Maris Stella High
-
CayennePepper:
Thanks for clarifying CayennePepper.cindyll:
Parents, did i read it correctly in the memo that next year, P4 students will be swapping their classes?
The 2012 P4s will be allocated to different P5 classes. -
Bigfoot, I encounter the same with my bus driver. He say just come down the same time cos he has other things to do after sending the kids to school!
-
Honey:
And this is the stall that has short changed ds! Ds declared he will never buy from this store again.cherrygal:
I am more against the Quick Bites stall and wish they would stop selling fried junk like popcorn chicken, satay, hashbrown, processed food like siew mai etc. It's not cheap and there is no nutrition.
I am not asking for Jamie Oliver standard but they could at least ensure all stalls are selling proper meals that serve a combination of carbo, protein, vege and fruit. The Quick Bites stall should switch to selling freshly made sandwiches ala Subway and ready-packed chicken salads.
All sweet and gassy drinks should also be banned, except for isotonic drinks and beverages like Nutritea and Yakult. They should be selling HL milk if possible. I remember I used to get a packet of milk (with some cartoon on the packet) during recess. What happened to that program?
Talk about the Quick Bite stall, this is the stall that has started selling ICE CREAM! -
CayennePepper:
What abt P2? There was no mention... I'm wondering if they would be switching classes also....cindyll:
Parents did i read it correctly in the memo that next year, P4 students will be swapping their classes?
The 2012 P4s will be allocated to different P5 classes. -
vicki:
What abt P2? There was no mention... I'm wondering if they would be switching classes also....[/quote]Hmmm. Last year the P2s were informed that class allocation for P3 would be out in Dec. It was supposedly random, but we noticed all the kakis in obvious cliques were separated! Academically, it was really random.CayennePepper:
[quote=\"cindyll\"]Parents did i read it correctly in the memo that next year, P4 students will be swapping their classes?
The 2012 P4s will be allocated to different P5 classes.
Strange the memo has no mention of p3 class allocation... -
ptr:
Bigfoot, I encounter the same with my bus driver. He say just come down the same time cos he has other things to do after sending the kids to school!
I will listen to see if the boys across the road are picked up at the same time or later! -
ptr:
Bigfoot, I encounter the same with my bus driver. He say just come down the same time cos he has other things to do after sending the kids to school!
I am not surprise that this happen. I believe these drivers will use their bus to pick up workers after sending our kids to the school. They don't want their schedule to be affected as well.
I just feel that if we are still leaving the house at the same time, then the reading period should continue. If not, the students will be playing and running around the school. Without teachers' supervision, accidents can happen. But then again, it can be quite demanding asking the teachers to come to school so early. I do sympathize the teachers. -
Hi everyone, my DS will be in Pr 1 (2013). Thanks for sharing your views and matters that your DS encounter in Maris Stella. I’m attending the Orientation on 16 Nov 2012 and hope my DS copes well when he starts school next year.
-
bigfoot:
I would think that the drivers may be reluctant to change the timing just for a trial but they be able to adjust if it becomes a permanent change. The school should definitely put pressure on them to do so. 7am is a ridiculously early start.ptr:
Bigfoot, I encounter the same with my bus driver. He say just come down the same time cos he has other things to do after sending the kids to school!
I am not surprise that this happen. I believe these drivers will use their bus to pick up workers after sending our kids to the school. They don't want their schedule to be affected as well.
I just feel that if we are still leaving the house at the same time, then the reading period should continue. If not, the students will be playing and running around the school. Without teachers' supervision, accidents can happen. But then again, it can be quite demanding asking the teachers to come to school so early. I do sympathize the teachers. -
Hi Hi
Anyone knows which of the P5, P6 classes are high achiever class?
Thank you
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login