St Andrew's Junior
-
Hi parents,
I want to check besides the boarding school student care, what other student care around the school that is good?
Snow -
hello. i just received confirmation that my son got in to SAJC in Phase 2C. so happy!!!
-
kohcin:
hello. i just received confirmation that my son got in to SAJC in Phase 2C. so happy!!!
congrats! Are you in the 1km group? -
Hi Jolie,
Yes, we are in the 1km group for Phase 2C. -
Hello! Successful at phase 2c as well. FYI. For those who are keen on the boarding house, I called them up earlier and confirmation will only take place post orientation as they need to assess availability then.
-
Mi too.

-
Hello, successful at phase 2c as well. Can I know the how much is misc fees. Also I wanted to know about the bus details. Do we have to register on orientation day.
-
hi. just wondering. from now till orientation day, do we need to do anything? or just wait until orientation day to complete registration formalities.
-
[quote="anusham"]Hello, successful at phase 2c as well. Can I know the how much is misc fees. Also I wanted to know about the bus details. Do we have to register on orientation?
Hello. I didn’t ask about the fees , however from previous comments from parents it s likely to be in the 280-300 ish range . I’ve been told we can sort out the bus details on orientation. -
Checking in too! We were successful in Phase 2C. Look forward to getting to know all of you.
Does anyone know if we are to bring the official documents with us on orientation day? The letter made no mention. We will prepare regardless. Congrats to everyone!
Btw, another Mum and I created a modest WhatsApp group for 2019 intake. Please PM me if you’d like to join. I promise we are not noisy and will just keep each other posted.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login