Chongfu Primary
-
Depends on which "famous" CCA you are thinking of. For table tennis and Wushu, they started talent-scouting for school team players/members since P1.
-
If DSA through CCA, I believe the pupil must have some awards won for that CCA or have some achievements in that CCA.
-
Hi, for next P4, any idea about the best class and normal class?
-
Will there be streaming at P3?
-
If not mistaken, p4 next year…top class is 4 sincere…2nd class is 4 innovative. .3rd…United. …4th gracious. …
Yes…there will be streaming at the end of p2, p3 & p4…
Feel free to correct me if I am wrong… cheers… -
If not mistaken, p4 next year…top class is 4 sincere…2nd class is 4 innovative. .3rd…United. …4th gracious. …
Yes…there will be streaming at the end of p2, p3 & p4…
Feel free to correct me if I am wrong… cheers… -
If not mistaken, p4 next year…top class is 4 sincere…2nd class is 4 innovative. .3rd…United. …4th gracious. …
Yes…there will be streaming at the end of p2, p3 & p4…
Feel free to correct me if I am wrong… cheers… -
VT:
Apologies, I dont know why my message came out thrice..I cant seem to be able to delete or edit it..If not mistaken, p4 next year..top class is 4 sincere...2nd class is 4 innovative. .3rd..United. ..4th gracious. ..
Yes..there will be streaming at the end of p2, p3 & p4...
Feel free to correct me if I am wrong... cheers...
Correction to the above, I am not sure what is 3rd & 4th class...May be United, may be Gracious....happy holidays to all.. :rahrah: -
I received a letter on the change in cca policy. We are required to pay $20 a year for the maintenance of equipment. I realise that athletics is now not available. What will happen to those who join previously?
-
Based from what I know is that if students are not shortlisted for school team for some of the CCAs, they need to choose another CCA next year.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login