Chongfu Primary
-
Oh ic......
Imp75:
Because I ask my daughter to make friends and find out their names. Subsequently Rae told me they are in the same class during the orientation
-
Jo / IMP75,
When school reopens in 2010, will u all be staying in the school compound? (at the canteen). Parents can only be in the school for 2 days.
And CF buddy programme is only 3 days. I have a colleague whose girl’s P school buddy programme is 1 month. -
Planning to take 2 days leave,... i think i will staying in the school compound.
babycutie71:
Jo / IMP75,
When school reopens in 2010, will u all be staying in the school compound? (at the canteen). Parents can only be in the school for 2 days.
And CF buddy programme is only 3 days. I have a colleague whose girl's P school buddy programme is 1 month. -
I’ll be staying for the first 2 days too cos I think that’s the max we are allowed to loiter in the school. I saw from the orientation pack that parents are not allowed to be in the tuckshop at recess time. Does that apply to the first 2 days as well? If so, I am wondering why do we need to loiter in the school once they are off to the classes?
-
I will be taking 3 days leave. Will be in school compound as well.
If parents were not allow to stay in the canteen during their recess time. Where else can we go? There isn’t many excess area in the school except the open car park.
I have arranged for school bus to pick up my girl after school. I will request driver to allow me to board the bus so that I know the bus route. -
My gal also taking school bus - two ways.
babycutie71:
I will be taking 3 days leave. Will be in school compound as well.
If parents were not allow to stay in the canteen during their recess time. Where else can we go? There isn't many excess area in the school except the open car park.
I have arranged for school bus to pick up my girl after school. I will request driver to allow me to board the bus so that I know the bus route. -
Jojo,
Which part of Yishun do you stay? My girl is taking one way trip.
I will be sending her to a BASC in the morning. The teachers at the centre will bring the kids to CF. -
Yishun Ave 11. Where is BASC?
babycutie71:
Jojo,
Which part of Yishun do you stay? My girl is taking one way trip.
I will be sending her to a BASC in the morning. The teachers at the centre will bring the kids to CF. -
BASC = Before & After School Care.
I will be sending her to the BASC at Blk 265. Yishun St 22. -
My gal will be from home to school.
babycutie71:
BASC = Before & After School Care.
I will be sending her to the BASC at Blk 265. Yishun St 22.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login