Logo
    • Education
      • Pre-School
      • Primary Schools Directory
      • Primary Schools Articles
      • P1 Registration
      • DSA
      • PSLE
      • Secondary
      • Tertiary
      • Special Needs
    • Lifestyle
      • Well-being
    • Activities
      • Events
    • Enrichment & Services
      • Find A Service Provider
      • Enrichment Articles
      • Enrichment Services
      • Tuition Centre/Private Tutor
      • Infant Care/ Childcare / Student Care Centre
      • Kindergarten/Preschool
      • Private Institutions and International Schools
      • Special Needs
      • Indoor & Outdoor Playgrounds
      • Paediatrics
      • Neonatal Care
    • Forum
    • ASKQ
    • Register
    • Login

    Chongfu Primary

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Primary Schools - Parent Networking Groups
    1.9k Posts 288 Posters 757.8k Views 2 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • M Offline
      Mamabear77
      last edited by

      angelwink35:
      Thanks , My child is @ KRTC Yishun Branch and he enjoyed his lessons there πŸ™‚ .

      As I do not wish to inject him with too much tuitions, I will choose only 1 ( either KRTC or the student care ).
      If KRTC is better, then I will not withdraw him.
      Hi ! Will you be registering your child for chong fu next yr?

      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
      • A Offline
        angelwink35
        last edited by

        Hi Mamabear77,


        My son will be P1 in ChongFu school next year πŸ™‚

        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
        • A Offline
          angelwink35
          last edited by

          The Orientation will falls on 11 Nov . Can any CF parents advise on what to expect during the orientation ? The class and the colour of the tshirt will be know on the day itself ?

          1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
          • S Offline
            standingears
            last edited by

            angelwink35:
            Dear all,

            My child will be going to CFS next year. Is there any recommended student care nearby ? I have contact one of the student care centre ( blk 292 ) which is recommended by one of the member , but it is way too expensive ($450 p/m ) for me.
            Is there any more nearby which is not too exp? I am working working which desperate needed the info.Thanks !
            My son is in the centre :imanangel: . Not sure their enrollment in next year, if 450 including tuition and their programme, it is quite fair. I have my child involved in the tuition. So far I am satisfied. The lessons aren't conducted by student care teachers, heard one of the English teachers from Raffles JC, and one Chinese teacher used to teach in ACS.
            I like their program and holiday activities, they teach Chinese culture and engage students to read daily. Actually I received call from Chong fu school based student care when it expands in mid-year, but after viewing, we decided to stay in Runningkids.

            1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
            • A Offline
              angeltham1982
              last edited by

              Interested! Cannot find its website, may I know the exactly address and contact#? Tks.

              standingears:
              angelwink35:

              Dear all,

              My son is in the centre :imanangel: . Not sure their enrollment in next year, if 450 including tuition and their programme, it is quite fair. I have my child involved in the tuition. So far I am satisfied. The lessons aren't conducted by student care teachers, heard one of the English teachers from Raffles JC, and one Chinese teacher used to teach in ACS.
              I like their program and holiday activities, they teach Chinese culture and engage students to read daily. Actually I received call from Chong fu school based student care when it expands in mid-year, but after viewing, we decided to stay in Runningkids.

              1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
              • A Offline
                angelwink35
                last edited by

                Just some information to share.I have checked with running kids center. $450 is student care with Chinese tuition and some chinese enrichment programme only. They do offered maths and English BUT at additional cost. If your child need all tuitions , It will be $600 ++ + . Hope this is helpful.

                1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                • A Offline
                  angelwink35
                  last edited by

                  Just some information to share.I have checked with running kids center. $450 is student care with Chinese tuition and some chinese enrichment programme only. They do offered maths and English BUT at additional cost. If your child need all tuitions , It will be $600 ++ + . Hope this is helpful.

                  1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                  • A Offline
                    angelwink35
                    last edited by

                    Just some information to share.I have checked with running kids center. $450 is student care with Chinese tuition and some chinese enrichment programme only. They do offered maths and English BUT at additional cost. If your child need all tuitions , It will be $600 ++ + . Hope this is helpful.

                    1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                    • S Offline
                      standingears
                      last edited by

                      Sorry for late reply. Blk 292 #02-291 above holycow, call 64819060 Teacher Zhou. Seems no website, can find Runningkids in Facebook.

                      angeltham1982:
                      Interested! Cannot find its website, may I know the exactly address and contact#? Tks.
                      standingears:

                      [quote=\"angelwink35\"]
                      My son is in the centre :imanangel: . Not sure their enrollment in next year, if 450 including tuition and their programme, it is quite fair. I have my child involved in the tuition. So far I am satisfied. The lessons aren't conducted by student care teachers, heard one of the English teachers from Raffles JC, and one Chinese teacher used to teach in ACS.
                      I like their program and holiday activities, they teach Chinese culture and engage students to read daily. Actually I received call from Chong fu school based student care when it expands in mid-year, but after viewing, we decided to stay in Runningkids.

                      [/quote]

                      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                      • zouliyuanZ Offline
                        zouliyuan
                        last edited by

                        Thanks for sharing. Surely there is cheaper place you can find in Yishun. Suggest you try one of their courses or activities, then you can share more than price only.

                        angelwink35:
                        Just some information to share.I have checked with running kids center. $450 is student care with Chinese tuition and some chinese enrichment programme only. They do offered maths and English BUT at additional cost. If your child need all tuitions , It will be $600 ++ + . Hope this is helpful.

                        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0

                        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                        With your input, this post could be even better πŸ’—

                        Register Login
                        • 1
                        • 2
                        • 175
                        • 176
                        • 177
                        • 178
                        • 179
                        • 192
                        • 193
                        • 177 / 193
                        • First post
                          Last post



                        Online Users
                        EducareTutoringE
                        EducareTutoring

                        Statistics

                        10

                        Online

                        211.2k

                        Users

                        34.5k

                        Topics

                        1.8m

                        Posts
                        Popular Topics
                        New to the KiasuParents forum? Tips and Tricks!
                        P1 Registration 2027 Changes
                        DSA Discussions and Strategies
                        PSLE Discussions and Strategies
                        How much do you spend on the kids' tuition/enrichments?
                        SkillsFuture course recommendations

                          About Us Contact Us forum Terms of Service Privacy Policy