Chongfu Primary
-
Imp75:
Near sembawang God of Futune temple area.Stellamummy
You stay at semb too? Whereabouts in semb?
Is violin more difficult than piano? I read from the tiger mum book that violin is one notch more difficult
Child can start violin earlier than piano, maybe easier for them as the little fingers are softer. Stella just learned Violin for about a year, so far so good. -
Just wanna check with loyal mummies if there were assigned creative writing exercises yest? I did not see this in the handbook but Rae said they have to do it so she wrote two pieces to hand in today
-
Imp75:
Just wanna check with loyal mummies if there were assigned creative writing exercises yest? I did not see this in the handbook but Rae said they have to do it so she wrote two pieces to hand in today
Not sure. Bel didn't mentioned. And she didn't do it. -
Asked Rae again. She said they were told to write about Respect and to submit in class although she said they were asked to write about something else which need not be submitted so she wrote something about respect and something about the life cycle of a caterpillar. She mentioned apparently quite a few classmates did not do the assignments
-
Imp75:
Asked Rae again. She said they were told to write about Respect and to submit in class although she said they were asked to write about something else which need not be submitted so she wrote something about respect and something about the life cycle of a caterpillar. She mentioned apparently quite a few classmates did not do the assignments
IC. Thk bel is one of those that did not do......
R u gg to the run at d park? -
Nope, it is on a Friday so will give it a miss, although Rae sounded disappointed that we are not going!
-
Imp75:
Nope, it is on a Friday so will give it a miss, although Rae sounded disappointed that we are not going!
I will go to Yishun Park and have a look but not running with Bel. I have filled up as not participating in the run. -
Since you are already there, why don’t you run? It’ll be so inspiring!
Me and my hubby don’t want to "waste" leave to take part in the event, although we would love to run alongside. We always bring the kids to jog around the park every Sunday if we can. -
Imp75:
HB also said its a waste of time to take leave. For me I find that it is an encouragement so I decided to take leave.Since you are already there, why don't you run? It'll be so inspiring!
Me and my hubby don't want to \"waste\" leave to take part in the event, although we would love to run alongside. We always bring the kids to jog around the park every Sunday if we can.
Hmmm... maybe I should run alongside. I don't like to run. Everytime when I start running, I will get headache...hahahaha.... Any other form of exercise is ok except running. -
Hi mummies,
Nathyn missed last Friday’s lesson as he was ill. I heard from a parent whose kid is in another class that a subscription form for Science magazine was given out that day? Can u fill me in with the details because I was interested in getting it for him but he didn’t bring back any forms on Monday.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login