Logo
    • Education
      • Pre-School
      • Primary Schools Directory
      • Primary Schools Articles
      • P1 Registration
      • DSA
      • PSLE
      • Secondary
      • Tertiary
      • Special Needs
    • Lifestyle
      • Well-being
    • Activities
      • Events
    • Enrichment & Services
      • Find A Service Provider
      • Enrichment Articles
      • Enrichment Services
      • Tuition Centre/Private Tutor
      • Infant Care/ Childcare / Student Care Centre
      • Kindergarten/Preschool
      • Private Institutions and International Schools
      • Special Needs
      • Indoor & Outdoor Playgrounds
      • Paediatrics
      • Neonatal Care
    • Forum
    • ASKQ
    • Register
    • Login

    Chongfu Primary

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Primary Schools - Parent Networking Groups
    1.9k Posts 288 Posters 758.2k Views 2 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • A Offline
      angelwink35
      last edited by

      Imp75:
      Depends on what you value the most in the entire process. By the way, historically phase 2B and < 1km, confirm can get into CFS without balloting. Ai Tong standard is higher I think but CFS is nearer your house. Either way if your son is going to a rather good school so unless you think he can be the top student in Ai tong, otherwise I see no problem why CFS is not the choice school instead since it is much nearer.

      Hi ,
      Thanks for your advice..Just want to know when you mentioned historically confirm under phase 2B and<1km, So does it means this also provided that PV is needed also?So stressful as I am full working mother and if not wrong CF require 60 hrs of PV and that was alot compare to others which need to clock 40 hrs ?

      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
      • A Offline
        angelwink35
        last edited by

        Imp75:
        Depends on what you value the most in the entire process. By the way, historically phase 2B and < 1km, confirm can get into CFS without balloting. Ai Tong standard is higher I think but CFS is nearer your house. Either way if your son is going to a rather good school so unless you think he can be the top student in Ai tong, otherwise I see no problem why CFS is not the choice school instead since it is much nearer.

        Hi ,
        Thanks for your advice..Just want to know when you mentioned historically confirm under phase 2B and<1km, So does it means this also provided that PV is needed also?So stressful as I am full working mother and if not wrong CF require 60 hrs of PV and that was alot compare to others which need to clock 40 hrs ?

        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
        • Imp75I Offline
          Imp75
          last edited by

          Yes phase 2b either volunteer or hokkien huay guan or grassroots

          1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
          • K Offline
            KK.09734s Mummy
            last edited by

            Hi Mummies of CFS,


            I am new here as planning for my DS’s future… Though he is just 4 this year… Everyone around me kept asking me to start looking out. And here I am…

            I am ex-student of CFS and working in Yishun (just opp CFS) but staying in Sengkang now. So am thinking to move to Yishun and enroll him into CFS in future.

            I have a couple of questions to ask and need advises. Hope all the experienced mummies can help me. TIA!

            1. I heard that we need documentations to prove that we are the ex-students of CFS i.e; Report book. I tried searching high and low for it and could not locate it at the moment. Just wondering if there is any other ways of proving? I have the class photo of Pri 6, not sure if it’s help.

            2. For being ex-students of CFS, which phase will I fall under? Is it high chance to get in?

            3. Is CFS a very academic school as like what i have heard. Are the students there very stress?

            I think that’s all for now!

            Thank you Mummies and have a nice day!

            Regards,
            KK’s Mummy

            1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
            • B Offline
              bluemom
              last edited by

              Hi, I was asked to go for CF PV meeting next Wed for my son 2014 Pri enrollment.


              Has anyone go for this kind of meeting b4? Going for this meeting does it means that I definitely be chosen for PV?

              What kind of questions will they ask or what is this meeting for?

              As I m staying more than 2km away fm CF, what is the chances of doing PV?

              If I m chosen to do PV, I know that I still hv to go thru balloting, hence what is my chances of getting in?

              Can anyone kind mummies pls help out in the queries above?

              1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
              • G Offline
                gretel
                last edited by

                Hey bluemon did you go to the PV briefing in the end? What does it talk about can you share? Mummies here, the recent change whereby priority is given to citizens do you think there’ll be a drop out of PV applictions by citizens? since now they have a higher chance? the past balloting results will not be so accurate with the change in law… your thoughts? as i’m also trying to get my child into chongfu but didn’t get selected for PV (wondering what’s their criteria?!) so hope to try luck with the change in law…might get better chances for singapore citizens… sigh!

                1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                • G Offline
                  gaffy
                  last edited by

                  DD says parents are to write comments in the Holistic Report (yellow form). Has anyone done that already? Comment on what? My DD's behaviour or her teacher's comments about my DD. If it is for my DD, how would I know how she behaves in class? :? :?:

                  1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                  • R Offline
                    rykiel
                    last edited by

                    any parents in phase2C for 2012?


                    i keep hearing CF v stressful? Chinese v impt in CF?

                    mummies & daddies, would appreciate your kind input. 😃

                    1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                    • M Offline
                      mandysaurus
                      last edited by

                      How you consider stressful? There is homework everyday and they teach higher Chinese since P1.

                      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                      • I Offline
                        icemochi
                        last edited by

                        anyone has done the chinese ezhishi.net assignment?

                        must subscribe and log in to do?

                        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0

                        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                        With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                        Register Login
                        • 1
                        • 2
                        • 85
                        • 86
                        • 87
                        • 88
                        • 89
                        • 192
                        • 193
                        • 87 / 193
                        • First post
                          Last post



                        Online Users

                        Statistics

                        1

                        Online

                        211.2k

                        Users

                        34.5k

                        Topics

                        1.8m

                        Posts
                        Popular Topics
                        New to the KiasuParents forum? Tips and Tricks!
                        P1 Registration 2027 Changes
                        DSA Discussions and Strategies
                        PSLE Discussions and Strategies
                        How much do you spend on the kids' tuition/enrichments?
                        SkillsFuture course recommendations

                          About Us Contact Us forum Terms of Service Privacy Policy