Logo
    • Education
      • Pre-School
      • Primary Schools Directory
      • Primary Schools Articles
      • P1 Registration
      • DSA
      • PSLE
      • Secondary
      • Tertiary
      • Special Needs
    • Lifestyle
      • Well-being
    • Activities
      • Events
    • Enrichment & Services
      • Find A Service Provider
      • Enrichment Articles
      • Enrichment Services
      • Tuition Centre/Private Tutor
      • Infant Care/ Childcare / Student Care Centre
      • Kindergarten/Preschool
      • Private Institutions and International Schools
      • Special Needs
      • Indoor & Outdoor Playgrounds
      • Paediatrics
      • Neonatal Care
    • Forum
    • ASKQ
    • Register
    • Login

    [Toa Payoh] Primary Schools

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Primary Schools - Selection & Registration
    1.3k Posts 206 Posters 703.0k Views 1 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • janet88J Offline
      janet88
      last edited by

      cherrygal:
      janet_lee88:

      Cherrygal,

      Maybe I'll get hubby to attend the orientation while I accompany son at the hospital. After orientation, he goes back to the hospital to accompany son overnight while I go home.

      :lol: Problem solved... hahaha. Yes, dun forget to use the hubby... these men are very free

      Oh yeah ๐Ÿ˜‰ must use hubby...or else the men will be too free. Then get him to return to the hospital to accompany son overnight...I can't stay overnight bcos daughter sticks to me at night.

      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
      • D Offline
        Daddy D
        last edited by

        janet_lee88:
        cherrygal:

        [quote=\"janet_lee88\"]Cherrygal,

        Maybe I'll get hubby to attend the orientation while I accompany son at the hospital. After orientation, he goes back to the hospital to accompany son overnight while I go home.

        :lol: Problem solved... hahaha. Yes, dun forget to use the hubby... these men are very free

        Oh yeah ๐Ÿ˜‰ must use hubby...or else the men will be too free. Then get him to return to the hospital to accompany son overnight...I can't stay overnight bcos daughter sticks to me at night.[/quote]Orhhh.... jiat lat lah u.... ๐Ÿ˜›

        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
        • janet88J Offline
          janet88
          last edited by

          Daddy D,

          Itโ€™s true, isnโ€™t it ?..if the husbands are not given some chores, then they become very freeโ€ฆcan watch soccer, read newspapers, surf Net, esp those who have maids.

          1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
          • V Offline
            vicki
            last edited by

            janet_lee88:
            Daddy D,

            It's true, isn't it ?...if the husbands are not given some chores, then they become very free...can watch soccer, read newspapers, surf Net, esp those who have maids.
            Hmm.... I just came back from a chalet... and the entire afternoon and nite -- i was packing and packing and wat was dh doing? Playing x-box with ds!! :stupid:

            1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
            • janet88J Offline
              janet88
              last edited by

              vicki:
              janet_lee88:

              Daddy D,

              It's true, isn't it ?...if the husbands are not given some chores, then they become very free...can watch soccer, read newspapers, surf Net, esp those who have maids.

              Hmm.... I just came back from a chalet... and the entire afternoon and nite -- i was packing and packing and wat was dh doing? Playing x-box with ds!! :stupid:

              I had a maid when my daughter was just born...hubby was so FREE he walked around the house the whole day. That's why I got him to do PV every Sat. :idea: At least maid & I could breathe easier.

              1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
              • tankeeT Offline
                tankee
                last edited by

                janet_lee88:

                I had a maid when my daughter was just born...hubby was so FREE he walked around the house the whole day. That's why I got him to do PV every Sat. :idea: At least maid & I could breathe easier.
                :!: :rotflmao:

                1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                • H Offline
                  hquek
                  last edited by

                  janet_lee88:
                  Cherrygal,

                  Maybe I'll get hubby to attend the orientation while I accompany son at the hospital. After orientation, he goes back to the hospital to accompany son overnight while I go home.
                  actually in my case I would attend the orientation and hubby accompany son at hospital. In my family, if DH attend orientation, I'll probably end up with more questions than answers and probably no school uniform (becos he scared buy wrong size) :x :x

                  1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                  • D Offline
                    Daddy D
                    last edited by

                    wah... all the mama reply.... win liao lor... ๐Ÿ™‚

                    I better dun say 2 much... later say I too FREE also... ๐Ÿ˜›

                    1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                    • S Offline
                      smurf
                      last edited by

                      Hquek,

                      Hilarious!! :rotflmao:

                      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                      • M Offline
                        marmum
                        last edited by

                        tankee:
                        Phase 2C Supplementary Vacancy


                        School / Vacancy

                        Cedar Primary School 22
                        First Toa Payoh Primary School 135
                        Kheng Cheng School 28
                        Marymount Convent School 42
                        All the best to those parents going for Phase 2C supplimentary tomorrow.

                        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0

                        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                        With your input, this post could be even better ๐Ÿ’—

                        Register Login
                        • 1
                        • 2
                        • 88
                        • 89
                        • 90
                        • 91
                        • 92
                        • 130
                        • 131
                        • 90 / 131
                        • First post
                          Last post



                        Online Users
                        Sunofwinter2011S
                        Sunofwinter2011

                        Statistics

                        3

                        Online

                        211.3k

                        Users

                        34.5k

                        Topics

                        1.8m

                        Posts
                        Popular Topics
                        New to the KiasuParents forum? Tips and Tricks!
                        P1 Registration 2027 Changes
                        DSA Discussions and Strategies
                        PSLE Discussions and Strategies
                        How much do you spend on the kids' tuition/enrichments?
                        SkillsFuture course recommendations

                          About Us Contact Us forum Terms of Service Privacy Policy