Helen O Grady
-
Hi,any parent here has sent their kids to the speech and drama class at helen O Grady?
What is it like?Are the teachers and class content good?
Please share your experiences.Thanks! -
My kid has been enjoying the program.
-
Hi Swansea,
Please kindly help to share your experience on what make the difference for kids joinning Helen’O Grady course and other speech and drama course -
Hi,
I’m also interested to know more about Helen O’Grady and wondering if it is comparable to Julia Gabriel.
Thanks! -
Hi min,
I have placed my kids in the Helen O’Grady drama course. I must say that I have see the improvement in my kids especially my gal.
Currently, they have rent a place in thomson, maybe you would like to call the centre and talk to their staff. They are quite friendly.
As for comparison to Julia Gabriel, sorry, not able to provide you any advice.
I believed that is still back to whether kids are enjoying the programme.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login