All About Bullying
-
daughter is facing bullying in class this year…sec 4.
to make things worse, she is having depression. -
what kind of bully, Janet?
I once told my gal that she has changed…she used to be very mild, gong gong type…and the reply was …if I m not like this, some people will crawl to my head liao…I was taken back awhile…but well I agree to some extent. I just told her dont be too affected and change due to that…see look think, maybe people/issues target ba… -
janet88\" post_id=\"1960250\" time=\"1579660859\" user_id=\"12950:
Oh dear! Janet, need to chit chat with yr girl to stand up for herself. Speak directly to the bully for her cowardly act that hurt yr girl & her feelings. Tell bully it’s not nice nor right to do coz all same sch/class & shld be frds & May end up doing projects or events together. Just tell her to say the teachers can tell if I’m bullied.
daughter is facing bullying in class this year...sec 4.
to make things worse, she is having depression.
Then if everything fails, if u think yr girl can report the discipline master/mistress. Ano way is to hv a word with Form Teacher or Discipline Master/Mistress? I find it very effective when I go chat with staff. Give your girl a hug & one fr aunty here too. Every child is precious. Tell her we do not like her to be bullied. -
MrsKiasu\" post_id=\"1960260\" time=\"1579662428\" user_id=\"43981:
her buddy now changed and talking bad. don't know what happened.
what kind of bully, Janet?
I once told my gal that she has changed..she used to be very mild, gong gong type..and the reply was ..if I m not like this, some people will crawl to my head liao..I was taken back awhile..but well I agree to some extent. I just told her dont be too affected and change due to that..see look think, maybe people/issues target ba..
I told her to focus on her studies since it's just a few months to go.
will meet with her teacher to see what's going on after CNY. -
janet88\" post_id=\"1960264\" time=\"1579663101\" user_id=\"12950:
Good for you. You’re your daughter’s guardian angel!
her buddy now changed and talking bad. don't know what happened.MrsKiasu\" post_id=\"1960260\" time=\"1579662428\" user_id=\"43981:
what kind of bully, Janet?
I once told my gal that she has changed..she used to be very mild, gong gong type..and the reply was ..if I m not like this, some people will crawl to my head liao..I was taken back awhile..but well I agree to some extent. I just told her dont be too affected and change due to that..see look think, maybe people/issues target ba..
I told her to focus on her studies since it's just a few months to go.
will meet with her teacher to see what's going on after CNY. -
when in lower primary, dd cried on the spot as she was so embarrassed when one student make announcement of dd’s weight. I wouldn’t say it is bully as that gal may not know that it’s hurting the feeling. I told the teacher and let teacher settle and all is well I think.
-
i told my daughter many times…friends do not badmouth. if they are toxic, it’s better to stay MILES AWAY from them.
it’s just another few more months before N levels…i would rather she focuses on her studies. most important thing now is to take her anti-depressant regularly, so that it will kick in and boost her mood. -
Years ago, my girl told me how a group of them was confronted by a mommy for not talking/playing with the daughter. Makes me wonder dunno who bully who.
-
janet88\" post_id=\"1960415\" time=\"1579739445\" user_id=\"12950:
Oh dearie! Yr girl so young on anti-depressants? Hope she can be weaned off it once her N-levels ends. Best help her identify a delightful hobby so she can destress thro it.
i told my daughter many times...friends do not badmouth. if they are toxic, it's better to stay MILES AWAY from them.
it's just another few more months before N levels...i would rather she focuses on her studies. most important thing now is to take her anti-depressant regularly, so that it will kick in and boost her mood.
I had depression after my mum passed on & thankfully got myself out of it. Thereafter, I vowed nvr to get myself in a depression state, but it isn’t easy as life don’t always go the way u want it affecting you. Last year, after FIL frequent admission to hospital, I fell into depression. Immediately, I find ways to avert the situation by starting my edible garden. Now, I encourage my retired frds thro gifting them cuttings & small pots. It’s a fun & healthy hobby & so is the gardening community. Sth I like to do & bye-bye depression w/o chemical twitching. -
When I was in upper primary, there used to be a group of us girls who always hung out together during recess. Then dunno why suddenly one day got one particular girl J, came and gave me a card, on it she told me that she asked all of the others & they said they don’t want me to join them anymore. Because A said this bad thing about me, B said another bad thing about me, C said another…
I thought it was true & so I stopped spending time with them. After a long time, A came to me and asked am I ok, why I didn’t join them anymore. I told her the story and she said “Oh! That J ah, went and told each of us separately, some made-up badmouthing comments that the others said. Dunno what’s wrong with her?! Who made her the boss anyway?!”
Later on this J followed us to the secondary school also, I kept far far away from such toxic people cos dunno when they can backstab you again. Now she’s a big shot lawyer, using her manipulation skills well in her career I see.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login