Logo
    • Education
      • Pre-School
      • Primary Schools Directory
      • Primary Schools Articles
      • P1 Registration
      • DSA
      • PSLE
      • Secondary
      • Tertiary
      • Special Needs
    • Lifestyle
      • Well-being
    • Activities
      • Events
    • Enrichment & Services
      • Find A Service Provider
      • Enrichment Articles
      • Enrichment Services
      • Tuition Centre/Private Tutor
      • Infant Care/ Childcare / Student Care Centre
      • Kindergarten/Preschool
      • Private Institutions and International Schools
      • Special Needs
      • Indoor & Outdoor Playgrounds
      • Paediatrics
      • Neonatal Care
    • Forum
    • ASKQ
    • Register
    • Login

    What is your dinner?

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Tuckshop
    1.0k Posts 268 Posters 1.8m Views 1 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • T Offline
      TheAnswer
      last edited by

      Imami:
      TheAnswer:

      DH finished my kimchi fried rice for me. I only ate half.

      He had 2 big bowls of potato, mushroom, scallop and onion soup for dinner just now.
      Bottomless pit!

      Kimchi fried rice! :please: where do u get your Kimchi?

      I didn't cook the fried rice. I bought from dong dae mun.

      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
      • T Offline
        TheAnswer
        last edited by

        Funz:
        TheAnswer:

        Anyone tried frozen yogurt? I think it's possible to replace ice cream with frozen yogurt.


        Me loh. I will have yoghurt in my freezer more often than I have ice-cream. My kids love yoghurt as much as ice-cream.

        Same here. Sometimes I freeze my ice tea and have it like shaved ice or lick it.

        Can't lick it in front of DH. He will :censored:

        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
        • JenniferJ Offline
          Jennifer
          last edited by

          Nebbermind:
          Jennifer:



          talking about ice cream, I wonder how much Nebbermind has eaten from the 3 tubs?

          Still got plenty...me and wifey hardly took...and we limit the kids...so still have a full tillamook and ben&jerry.
          Just saw Weis sorbet...$7.95 nia....so tempted but not more space in the freezer :frustrated:

          Weis sorbet :rahrah: I finished the whole box (4 pcs) one after another, cant stop :oops: The flavour I bou was passionfruit, banana, pineapple and mango (I think)

          1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
          • NebbermindN Offline
            Nebbermind
            last edited by

            Harlequin:



            Buy a bigger fridge? :evil: Or buy a bar fridge put inside your bedroom... wait nanti your wifey uses the whole fridge to store her skin cares :rotflmao:
            Let me find a place with bigger kitchen first. After that, I will have a standalone freezer šŸ˜‰

            1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
            • JenniferJ Offline
              Jennifer
              last edited by

              Nebbermind:
              Harlequin:




              Buy a bigger fridge? :evil: Or buy a bar fridge put inside your bedroom... wait nanti your wifey uses the whole fridge to store her skin cares :rotflmao:

              Let me find a place with bigger kitchen first. After that, I will have a standalone freezer šŸ˜‰

              What's the beer advertisement? Whole room full of cold beer and the guys went crying with joy?

              U should dream bigger dreams - a cold room :rotflmao:

              1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
              • H Offline
                Harlequin
                last edited by

                Imami:
                Harlequin:

                [quote=\"Nebbermind\"]

                Still got plenty...me and wifey hardly took...and we limit the kids...so still have a full tillamook and ben&jerry.
                Just saw Weis sorbet...$7.95 nia....so tempted but not more space in the freezer :frustrated:

                Buy a bigger fridge? :evil: Or buy a bar fridge put inside your bedroom... wait nanti your wifey uses the whole fridge to store her skin cares :rotflmao:

                :rotflmao: :rotflmao: u talking about me![/quote] :celebrate: I thought I am the only xiao lang that does that... I even keep my nail lacquers in it... now it doesn't even have any space for a bottle of distilled water :slapshead:

                1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                • H Offline
                  Harlequin
                  last edited by

                  Jennifer:
                  Nebbermind:

                  [quote=\"Harlequin\"]


                  Buy a bigger fridge? :evil: Or buy a bar fridge put inside your bedroom... wait nanti your wifey uses the whole fridge to store her skin cares :rotflmao:

                  Let me find a place with bigger kitchen first. After that, I will have a standalone freezer šŸ˜‰

                  What's the beer advertisement? Whole room full of cold beer and the guys went crying with joy?

                  U should dream bigger dreams - a cold room :rotflmao:[/quote]Heineken.... the boys loud cheers of a walk-in closet chiller filled with Heineken beers, overwhelmed the girls vanity walk-in closet.

                  One of the best ad, ever!

                  1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                  • NebbermindN Offline
                    Nebbermind
                    last edited by

                    Jennifer:


                    U should dream bigger dreams - a cold room :rotflmao:
                    That's called 'mortuary' šŸ˜†
                    Very cold....*shiver*

                    1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                    • H Offline
                      Harlequin
                      last edited by

                      Nebbermind:
                      Jennifer:



                      U should dream bigger dreams - a cold room :rotflmao:

                      That's called 'mortuary' šŸ˜†
                      Very cold....*shiver*

                      Mortuary for the beers? šŸ˜‰

                      And your stomach is their \"grave--final resting place\" ? :rotflmao:

                      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                      • K Offline
                        keroppi
                        last edited by

                        Jennifer:
                        Weis sorbet :rahrah: I finished the whole box (4 pcs) one after another, cant stop :oops: The flavour I bou was passionfruit, banana, pineapple and mango (I think)

                        I love it too. Easy to polish off one box unknowingly :oops:

                        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0

                        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                        With your input, this post could be even better šŸ’—

                        Register Login
                        • 1
                        • 2
                        • 23
                        • 24
                        • 25
                        • 26
                        • 27
                        • 102
                        • 103
                        • 25 / 103
                        • First post
                          Last post



                        Online Users

                        Statistics

                        1

                        Online

                        211.3k

                        Users

                        34.5k

                        Topics

                        1.8m

                        Posts
                        Popular Topics
                        New to the KiasuParents forum? Tips and Tricks!
                        P1 Registration 2027 Changes
                        DSA Discussions and Strategies
                        PSLE Discussions and Strategies
                        How much do you spend on the kids' tuition/enrichments?
                        SkillsFuture course recommendations

                          About Us Contact Us forum Terms of Service Privacy Policy