Logo
    • Education
      • Pre-School
      • Primary Schools Directory
      • Primary Schools Articles
      • P1 Registration
      • DSA
      • PSLE
      • Secondary
      • Tertiary
      • Special Needs
    • Lifestyle
      • Well-being
    • Activities
      • Events
    • Enrichment & Services
      • Find A Service Provider
      • Enrichment Articles
      • Enrichment Services
      • Tuition Centre/Private Tutor
      • Infant Care/ Childcare / Student Care Centre
      • Kindergarten/Preschool
      • Private Institutions and International Schools
      • Special Needs
      • Indoor & Outdoor Playgrounds
      • Paediatrics
      • Neonatal Care
    • Forum
    • ASKQ
    • Register
    • Login

    What is your dinner?

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Tuckshop
    1.0k Posts 268 Posters 1.8m Views 1 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • T Offline
      TheAnswer
      last edited by

      Jennifer:
      TheAnswer:

      [quote=\"Funz\"]Oh yah and had this beer. Very nice. They have apple and lychee flavour as well.


      http://s1131.photobucket.com/user/cylsfun/media/20130427_202657_zps1f0b0ab6.jpg.html

      Where to buy this?

      I saw this in NTUC @ Bt Timah Plaza.[/quote]Serious? I never check out the beer section in NTUC before.

      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
      • T Offline
        TheAnswer
        last edited by

        tankee:
        Imperial Treasure's la mien and red bean pancake

        My favourite :celebrate:

        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
        • V Offline
          vinegar
          last edited by

          TheAnswer:
          tankee:

          Imperial Treasure's la mien and red bean pancake


          My favourite :celebrate:

          which Imperial Treasure? great world city?

          1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
          • I Offline
            Imami
            last edited by

            Wah piang, u folks really \"eat\" or post a lot! I need to read from page 53! :faint:

            1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
            • tankeeT Offline
              tankee
              last edited by

              vinegar:
              TheAnswer:

              [quote=\"tankee\"]Imperial Treasure's la mien and red bean pancake


              My favourite :celebrate:

              which Imperial Treasure? great world city?[/quote]
              was at Ngee Ann City.

              why? were you at great world city just now? :evil:

              1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
              • tankeeT Offline
                tankee
                last edited by

                Imami:
                Wah piang, u folks really \"eat\" or post a lot! I need to read from page 53! :faint:

                jia yu :rahrah:

                1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                • I Offline
                  Imami
                  last edited by

                  tinkfirst:
                  Tonight's dinner is:

                  - baby Heng cai with small anchovies
                  - grill teriyaki salmon
                  - miso soup with toufu
                  -green Thompson & midnight grapes for dessert
                  Hi tinkfirst, your miso soup - how/where do you make/get your miso base? I always find miso soup served in food places too salty for my liking. How can we reduce the saltiness?

                  1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                  • I Offline
                    Imami
                    last edited by

                    Jennifer:
                    Elder boy came back very late whereas the younger boy needed an early dinner.


                    I had to cook dinner twice :frustrated: and cleaned the kitchen floor twice :stompfeet:
                    :salute: Jennifer, u very kut lat (hardworking). If I, either I get the one who's back soon to eat some snack and cook only once, or I cook and keep food in thermo flask for the late return one or I just mop once. šŸ˜‰

                    1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                    • I Offline
                      Imami
                      last edited by

                      TheAnswer:
                      Jennifer:

                      It took me an hour to wash the peanut roots. Luckily I hv bn doing stretching exercises these few days, else really back-breaking.


                      The pork tail soup is now cooling in the fridge so that it is easier to remove the fats. Hubby gave thumbs up for the sweetness BUT told me to add a little more water to it. He's very diplomatic hor šŸ˜‚

                      I did not tell him the pork tail bones cost $12.50 šŸ˜‰

                      I tried to post the pics of the cleaned peanut roots, but kept getting IE cannot display the webpage :?

                      My hubby also diplomatic most of the time šŸ˜†

                      If not got no dinner har? šŸ˜† mine also like tat. Hardly criticizes even though I still screw up some times. But I hide from him the costs of some fish, meat and fruits.

                      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                      • I Offline
                        Imami
                        last edited by

                        mummy so kiasu:

                        You can cook scramble egg & put it on the prata & roll it. It turns into a wrap. Alternative is to put some tuna or a sausage on the prata & roll it. Serve them with Campbell cream soup & KFC coleslaw or homemade salad to complete the meal. Simple & nutrition. Your kids will love it.
                        wah, this idea good!

                        How do you manage the oiliness of the prata?

                        I don't really like KFC coleslaw though. Got a weird taste. I think I wil replace this with cucumber. Potato salad maybe too filling.

                        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0

                        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                        With your input, this post could be even better šŸ’—

                        Register Login
                        • 1
                        • 2
                        • 65
                        • 66
                        • 67
                        • 68
                        • 69
                        • 102
                        • 103
                        • 67 / 103
                        • First post
                          Last post



                        Online Users

                        Statistics

                        3

                        Online

                        211.2k

                        Users

                        34.5k

                        Topics

                        1.8m

                        Posts
                        Popular Topics
                        New to the KiasuParents forum? Tips and Tricks!
                        P1 Registration 2027 Changes
                        DSA Discussions and Strategies
                        PSLE Discussions and Strategies
                        How much do you spend on the kids' tuition/enrichments?
                        SkillsFuture course recommendations

                          About Us Contact Us forum Terms of Service Privacy Policy