Logo
    • Education
      • Pre-School
      • Primary Schools Directory
      • Primary Schools Articles
      • P1 Registration
      • DSA
      • PSLE
      • Secondary
      • Tertiary
      • Special Needs
    • Lifestyle
      • Well-being
    • Activities
      • Events
    • Enrichment & Services
      • Find A Service Provider
      • Enrichment Articles
      • Enrichment Services
      • Tuition Centre/Private Tutor
      • Infant Care/ Childcare / Student Care Centre
      • Kindergarten/Preschool
      • Private Institutions and International Schools
      • Special Needs
      • Indoor & Outdoor Playgrounds
      • Paediatrics
      • Neonatal Care
    • Forum
    • ASKQ
    • Register
    • Login

    Thermal pot

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Tuckshop
    578 Posts 93 Posters 379.3k Views 1 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • corneyAmberC Offline
      corneyAmber
      last edited by

      schweppes:
      Huh?! :whut: :itwasntme: I am :imanangel:


      :boogie:
      Oh No! There are more and more lady tankees here! :lol:

      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
      • H Offline
        Happy Mama
        last edited by

        25hourmaid:
        Happy Mama:

        Happy Mama reporting live from Giant Turf City!!! 5 litres at $29.99 and 2.5 litres at $24.99!!!


        But the papers say 2.5litre is $19.99! :? Don't tell me it's printing error? :shock:

        .

        I asked but they said 24.99 lei

        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
        • corneyAmberC Offline
          corneyAmber
          last edited by

          Happy Mama:
          I asked but they said 24.99 lei

          If I were you, don't buy yet. Bring the newspaper there to show them! :x How can be like that? Newspaper say 19.99 and they say 24.99.

          I tell you what, you wait there, I go and scan the papers for you, want?

          1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
          • corneyAmberC Offline
            corneyAmber
            last edited by

            Happy Mama, show them this



            http://postimage.org/image/2z2naxew4/

            1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
            • H Offline
              Happy Mama
              last edited by

              25hourmaid, thank you so much! You are right! I brought pot to check out counter and they scanned it's $19.99!! Shame on Giant to display $24.99 somemore got date from 1 Jan to 31 Jan!!


              Anyway,I bought 3 pieces of 5 litres and 1 piece of 2.5 litres. Total 4 pots!!! :!: :!

              I decided to get one of each size for myself and the other 2 5-litre pots for my Mummy and sister. šŸ˜‰

              Feeling very satisfied now! šŸ˜‰

              1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
              • corneyAmberC Offline
                corneyAmber
                last edited by

                Happy Mama:
                25hourmaid, thank you so much! You are right! I brought pot to check out counter and they scanned it's $19.99!! Shame on Giant to display $24.99 somemore got date from 1 Jan to 31 Jan!!


                Anyway,I bought 3 pieces of 5 litres and 1 piece of 2.5 litres. Total 4 pots!!! :!: :!I decided to get one of each size for myself and the other 2 5-litre pots for my Mummy and sister. šŸ˜‰

                Feeling very satisfied now! šŸ˜‰
                Now, now, who is the auntie here, I wonder? :?

                1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                • janet88J Offline
                  janet88
                  last edited by

                  Happy Mama:
                  25hourmaid, thank you so much! You are right! I brought pot to check out counter and they scanned it's $19.99!! Shame on Giant to display $24.99 somemore got date from 1 Jan to 31 Jan!!


                  Anyway,I bought 3 pieces of 5 litres and 1 piece of 2.5 litres. Total 4 pots!!! :!: :!

                  I decided to get one of each size for myself and the other 2 5-litre pots for my Mummy and sister. šŸ˜‰

                  Feeling very satisfied now! šŸ˜‰
                  It must have been so satisfying to buy so many...although not all for yourself. You got a good deal.

                  1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                  • H Offline
                    Happy Mama
                    last edited by

                    25hourmaid:
                    Now, now, who is the auntie here, I wonder? :?

                    Hee hee... Thank you so much for your lobang, maid.

                    1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                    • corneyAmberC Offline
                      corneyAmber
                      last edited by

                      Happy Mama:
                      Hee hee... Thank you so much for your lobang, maid.

                      Small matter, that's what this forum is all about, tips and lobangs! :celebrate: šŸ˜„

                      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                      • H Offline
                        Happy Mama
                        last edited by

                        janet_lee88:
                        It must have been so satisfying to buy so many...although not all for yourself. You got a good deal.

                        Definitely, Janet. šŸ˜‰

                        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0

                        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                        With your input, this post could be even better šŸ’—

                        Register Login
                        • 1
                        • 2
                        • 16
                        • 17
                        • 18
                        • 19
                        • 20
                        • 57
                        • 58
                        • 18 / 58
                        • First post
                          Last post



                        Online Users
                        thebottomsupblogT
                        thebottomsupblog
                        Wonder-fulW
                        Wonder-ful
                        whycrystalW
                        whycrystal

                        Statistics

                        9

                        Online

                        211.2k

                        Users

                        34.5k

                        Topics

                        1.8m

                        Posts
                        Popular Topics
                        New to the KiasuParents forum? Tips and Tricks!
                        P1 Registration 2027 Changes
                        DSA Discussions and Strategies
                        PSLE Discussions and Strategies
                        How much do you spend on the kids' tuition/enrichments?
                        SkillsFuture course recommendations

                          About Us Contact Us forum Terms of Service Privacy Policy