Logo
    • Education
      • Pre-School
      • Primary Schools Directory
      • Primary Schools Articles
      • P1 Registration
      • DSA
      • PSLE
      • Secondary
      • Tertiary
      • Special Needs
    • Lifestyle
      • Well-being
    • Activities
      • Events
    • Enrichment & Services
      • Find A Service Provider
      • Enrichment Articles
      • Enrichment Services
      • Tuition Centre/Private Tutor
      • Infant Care/ Childcare / Student Care Centre
      • Kindergarten/Preschool
      • Private Institutions and International Schools
      • Special Needs
      • Indoor & Outdoor Playgrounds
      • Paediatrics
      • Neonatal Care
    • Forum
    • ASKQ
    • Register
    • Login

    West Spring Primary

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Primary Schools - Parent Networking Groups
    1.5k Posts 155 Posters 365.9k Views 2 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • L Offline
      luvmum
      last edited by

      Hi west spring


      What will be the ending time for school? I read that they start at 7.45am but can’t seem
      to find the dismissal time. Thanks. …

      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
      • P Offline
        pixelbee
        last edited by

        Sorry if it sounds negative. I can’t say I love the design of the PE attire…

        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
        • M Offline
          Miaor
          last edited by

          pixelbee:
          Sorry if it sounds negative. I can't say I love the design of the PE attire...

          I worried that the deep colored shirt will absorb a lot heat when they stand in sunlight. I like it to be white for the vest part. Besides, the stand-up collar seems weird and discomfortable for kids. The overall design looks ok for boys, probably a little less sophisticated for girls though 😓

          1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
          • W Offline
            West Spring Primary School
            last edited by

            luvmum:
            Hi west spring


            What will be the ending time for school? I read that they start at 7.45am but can't seem
            to find the dismissal time. Thanks. ...
            Hi luvmum,

            The dismissal time is at 1.30 pm. 😄

            1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
            • W Offline
              West Spring Primary School
              last edited by

              Hi pixelbee and Miaor,


              Thank you for your valuable feedback.

              The school has considered many factors in the design of the T-shirt.

              The material chosen is good quality dri-fit which helps perspiration to evaporate quickly and provide a cooling effect.

              The mandarin collar design has been tried out in a number of primary schools already and pupils have not found it uncomfortable at all.

              Feedback from many parents whose children wear white tops in schools is that they get dirty very easily and when wet, it is very transparent.

              The design also needs to reflect the vibrant curriculum which the school is implementing, where pupils are actively engaged in the play-based learning curriculum.

              If you’ve any queries, please do call Mdm Noor at 6284 4967. 😄

              1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
              • T Offline
                tare1919
                last edited by

                I just heard some negative feedback abt the princiapl, so worry about it.

                1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                • M Offline
                  Miaor
                  last edited by

                  tare1919:
                  I just heard some negative feedback abt the princiapl, so worry about it.

                  :yikes: can share with us?

                  1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                  • L Offline
                    LFC4ever
                    last edited by

                    As parents since we have decided to enrol our child in the school I think we should have faith with the school and the principal. So far I am quite happy with what I have seen and heard about the school and the principal. By the way this forum is meant for the school and parents to share information and interact. I am looking forward to receive the postal mail from the school about the admission.

                    1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                    • T Offline
                      tare1919
                      last edited by

                      Some staff feedback management seem a bit strict, which I feel maybe good or bad.


                      Good = I know my kids are in good hand.
                      Bad = Staff not happy will they really spent effort on my kids?

                      Of course I want to see good result in my kids but of course not to stress them too much purely basing on academic to judge the kid.

                      I belive a well being soul is more important then any other issue. 🙂

                      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                      • D Offline
                        duckeroo
                        last edited by

                        I am also not in favour of the mandarin collar as I feel its too hot for the kids.. also I think the overall design of combining fake vest and mandarin collar plus the colour combi is jarring to the eyes and too complicated for a pe attire..


                        Thk u vy much 🙂

                        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0

                        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                        With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                        Register Login
                        • 1
                        • 2
                        • 17
                        • 18
                        • 19
                        • 20
                        • 21
                        • 147
                        • 148
                        • 19 / 148
                        • First post
                          Last post



                        Online Users
                        xocdia88mobileX
                        xocdia88mobile

                        Statistics

                        3

                        Online

                        211.2k

                        Users

                        34.5k

                        Topics

                        1.8m

                        Posts
                        Popular Topics
                        New to the KiasuParents forum? Tips and Tricks!
                        P1 Registration 2027 Changes
                        DSA Discussions and Strategies
                        PSLE Discussions and Strategies
                        How much do you spend on the kids' tuition/enrichments?
                        SkillsFuture course recommendations

                          About Us Contact Us forum Terms of Service Privacy Policy