Left Brain training for 4yr old
-
My ds seems to have a lot of difficulty picking up Math skills, like route counting. I was thinking of sending him for left brain training to help him. Any good recommendations?
TIA! -
Where do you live?
My home-based program (for 3 -7 years old) covers Memory,IQ, logic,reasoning,as well as Math, and creative Math.
I teach in Jurong West. Give it try. hope it helps. Currently, I have about 40 students, some of them have been with me more than 3 years. Parents are encouraged to sit in.
Contact me at 91002307 -
2bb:
I live in Bishan. Quite far to travel but in any case, how big are the groups you teach? Do you do 1 to 1?Where do you live?
My home-based program (for 3 -7 years old) covers Memory,IQ, logic,reasoning,as well as Math, and creative Math.
I teach in Jurong West. Give it try. hope it helps. Currently, I have about 40 students, some of them have been with me more than 3 years. Parents are encouraged to sit in.
Contact me at 91002307
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better š
Register Login