Logo
    • Education
      • Pre-School
      • Primary Schools Directory
      • Primary Schools Articles
      • P1 Registration
      • DSA
      • PSLE
      • Secondary
      • Tertiary
      • Special Needs
    • Lifestyle
      • Well-being
    • Activities
      • Events
    • Enrichment & Services
      • Find A Service Provider
      • Enrichment Articles
      • Enrichment Services
      • Tuition Centre/Private Tutor
      • Infant Care/ Childcare / Student Care Centre
      • Kindergarten/Preschool
      • Private Institutions and International Schools
      • Special Needs
      • Indoor & Outdoor Playgrounds
      • Paediatrics
      • Neonatal Care
    • Forum
    • ASKQ
    • Register
    • Login

    Maris Stella High School

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Secondary Schools - Parent Networking Groups
    1.7k Posts 280 Posters 649.9k Views 3 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • S Offline
      skyjuice
      last edited by

      blitz:
      S-H:

      Me too, I can't enter it as well. My DS told me to use his password to access into his portal but advise me not to click wrongly as it will mess up the files posted. He told me that this is not as easy to use as the Studywiz, that's why till now I have still yet to access into the portal!


      I use ds's account to enter and see what subjects/homework/assignments to do.

      I wonder if parents are going to get our own password to it or not.

      I tried logging in to Parents' Portal using DS's ID on the right column. But didn't work for me. Can someone try it? I'm also surprised no notification has been issued. Perhaps still finalizing the parents' portal...

      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
      • S Offline
        silver88
        last edited by

        skyjuice:
        blitz:

        [quote=\"S-H\"]Me too, I can't enter it as well. My DS told me to use his password to access into his portal but advise me not to click wrongly as it will mess up the files posted. He told me that this is not as easy to use as the Studywiz, that's why till now I have still yet to access into the portal!


        I use ds's account to enter and see what subjects/homework/assignments to do.

        I wonder if parents are going to get our own password to it or not.

        I tried logging in to Parents' Portal using DS's ID on the right column. But didn't work for me. Can someone try it? I'm also surprised no notification has been issued. Perhaps still finalizing the parents' portal...[/quote]I am unable to log in as well. I remember when attending the briefing, they said it will be ready in one week time. But it is more than one week since then...

        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
        • H Offline
          HiKitty
          last edited by

          Same here. I tried but not able to log in. Have emailed school to ask, still pending their reply…

          1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
          • S Offline
            silver88
            last edited by

            HiKitty:
            Same here. I tried but not able to log in. Have emailed school to ask, still pending their reply...

            HiKitty,

            Please update us when the school reply you. I can only access to Admin Breeze for now...

            1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
            • H Offline
              HiKitty
              last edited by

              School has replied me, they reset the username & password for me & I just managed to log in successfully. Username and password will be the parent’s IC (small caps).

              1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
              • S Offline
                skyjuice
                last edited by

                HiKitty:
                School has replied me, they reset the username & password for me & I just managed to log in successfully. Username and password will be the parent's IC (small caps).

                Can you please give me the link to the Ask and Learn portal? Seems there's a MSHS Primary portal too. Thanks!

                1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                • S Offline
                  silver88
                  last edited by

                  HiKitty:
                  School has replied me, they reset the username & password for me & I just managed to log in successfully. Username and password will be the parent's IC (small caps).

                  HiKitty,

                  Thanks for the information. I am unable to log in using ic and have sent a mail to school for help.

                  Skyjuice,

                  The link we are talking is per below:

                  http://studywiz.marisstella.net/

                  1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                  • S Offline
                    skyjuice
                    last edited by

                    silver88:
                    HiKitty:

                    School has replied me, they reset the username & password for me & I just managed to log in successfully. Username and password will be the parent's IC (small caps).


                    HiKitty,

                    Thanks for the information. I am unable to log in using ic and have sent a mail to school for help.

                    Skyjuice,

                    The link we are talking is per below:

                    http://studywiz.marisstella.net/

                    Thanks for the link. But this is the old Studywiz site that I thought is being replaced by Ask and Learn? Aren't we trying to access the Ask N Learn site or ??

                    1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                    • S Offline
                      silver88
                      last edited by

                      skyjuice:
                      silver88:

                      [quote=\"HiKitty\"]School has replied me, they reset the username & password for me & I just managed to log in successfully. Username and password will be the parent's IC (small caps).


                      HiKitty,

                      Thanks for the information. I am unable to log in using ic and have sent a mail to school for help.

                      Skyjuice,

                      The link we are talking is per below:

                      http://studywiz.marisstella.net/

                      Thanks for the link. But this is the old Studywiz site that I thought is being replaced by Ask and Learn? Aren't we trying to access the Ask N Learn site or ??[/quote]This is my son first year in MSHS and hence, not familiar with their system and website. Can anyone assist to guide us to the correct link? Many thanks in advance.

                      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                      • H Offline
                        HiKitty
                        last edited by

                        Hi,


                        Sorry, think I was not v clear in my previous posts abt being able to log in. I can log into Admin Breeze Portal (http://portal.marisstella.net) after the school reset it for me. However, still unable to log into AsknLearn Portal (http://lms.asknlearn.com/MSH). I'm still waiting for the school's reply on this.

                        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0

                        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                        With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                        Register Login
                        • 1
                        • 2
                        • 35
                        • 36
                        • 37
                        • 38
                        • 39
                        • 173
                        • 174
                        • 37 / 174
                        • First post
                          Last post



                        Online Users
                        jackieyeoJ
                        jackieyeo

                        Statistics

                        10

                        Online

                        211.2k

                        Users

                        34.5k

                        Topics

                        1.8m

                        Posts
                        Popular Topics
                        New to the KiasuParents forum? Tips and Tricks!
                        P1 Registration 2027 Changes
                        DSA Discussions and Strategies
                        PSLE Discussions and Strategies
                        How much do you spend on the kids' tuition/enrichments?
                        SkillsFuture course recommendations

                          About Us Contact Us forum Terms of Service Privacy Policy