Logo
    • Education
      • Pre-School
      • Primary Schools Directory
      • Primary Schools Articles
      • P1 Registration
      • DSA
      • PSLE
      • Secondary
      • Tertiary
      • Special Needs
    • Lifestyle
      • Well-being
    • Activities
      • Events
    • Enrichment & Services
      • Find A Service Provider
      • Enrichment Articles
      • Enrichment Services
      • Tuition Centre/Private Tutor
      • Infant Care/ Childcare / Student Care Centre
      • Kindergarten/Preschool
      • Private Institutions and International Schools
      • Special Needs
      • Indoor & Outdoor Playgrounds
      • Paediatrics
      • Neonatal Care
    • Forum
    • ASKQ
    • Register
    • Login

    Hampton Pre-School (by Eton)

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Playgroups, Infant Care, Childcare Centres & Preschools
    23 Posts 9 Posters 37.5k Views 1 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • W Offline
      windie
      last edited by

      Can anyone share if Hampton has any enrichment program for N2 onward kids?

      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
      • I Offline
        iLoveChubby
        last edited by

        -

        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
        • T Offline
          toffee
          last edited by

          Hi parents!


          Appreciate any views or thoughts on hampton’s curriculum from mummies/daddies with kids there. Are the K2s well prepared for p1?
          Thanks!

          1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
          • M Offline
            MickeyRat
            last edited by

            toffee:
            Hi parents!


            Appreciate any views or thoughts on hampton's curriculum from mummies/daddies with kids there. Are the K2s well prepared for p1?
            Thanks!

            Hi,

            I recently withdrew my kid as the school has high turnover rate and the teachers standards in terms of caring for the kids as dropping terribly. I was happy last few yrs I was in the school til recently. The situation there seems to be getting from bad to worse. My last straw was I was shocked to know that my kid was lost sight of the teacher in charge during their outdoor activities. I got to know about the whole incident from another parent whose kid is among the group of children lost. When confronted with the school principal, everything was denied.

            If you talk about preparing yr kid for P1, my advice is negative. Only after I decided to withdrew my kid, I was shocked to learn that the teachers are to write their own lesson plans themselves and its not given by in any ways by Etonhouse or whatsoever. Wat the teachers wanna teach greatly depends on the ability to know wat to teach. Since the opening of the school, there is no enrichment class at all. So can you imagine what kinda standard will yr child be comparing to others.

            The principal even once sneered at me as kiasu when I went to fetch my child earlier for his enrichment class.

            I m not sure I m being too extreme but this is my experience about the school.

            1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
            • watermumW Offline
              watermum
              last edited by

              Any parents here is sending their kids to the new branch at Kim Tian?

              1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
              • J Offline
                jasminewys
                last edited by

                Hi Parents,


                Anyone has their child enrolled in N1 currently? I have been offered a spot after being on the waitlist for nearly a year but am hearing mixed reviews? My major concern will be the staff turnover rate as I feel it is unhealthy for children to keep changing teachers and the curriculum and the level of care provided…

                1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                • watermumW Offline
                  watermum
                  last edited by

                  jasminewys:
                  Hi Parents,


                  Anyone has their child enrolled in N1 currently? I have been offered a spot after being on the waitlist for nearly a year but am hearing mixed reviews? My major concern will be the staff turnover rate as I feel it is unhealthy for children to keep changing teachers and the curriculum and the level of care provided...
                  My kids are in PN and N2, so far, their teachers are the same teachers from start till now, my kid in PN do have a new teacher but is additional to the existing ones.. So far my experiences is positive with the teachers there.. Is there any discussion threads for existing parents? Mind to share the link? Thanks!

                  1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                  • B Offline
                    Breez
                    last edited by

                    Hi hi,


                    How do you find the quality of teachers? I saw a few of their teachers and thought they look pretty young. Are they indeed trained by Eton?

                    1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                    • watermumW Offline
                      watermum
                      last edited by

                      Breez, so far i think they are pretty decent and committed, and yes most teachers are very young… My kids adore their teachers and like going to school, so on this i have no complains, cos i am working mum. Academic wise, they are pretty relax as their is learn through play type of teaching.


                      I didn’t really ask about training by Eton thing, sorry, can’t help on this.

                      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                      • B Offline
                        Breez
                        last edited by

                        Thanks for the information. Anyway no vacancy. So I am not considering anymore.

                        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0

                        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                        With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                        Register Login
                        • 1
                        • 2
                        • 3
                        • 3 / 3
                        • First post
                          Last post



                        Online Users

                        Statistics

                        2

                        Online

                        211.2k

                        Users

                        34.5k

                        Topics

                        1.8m

                        Posts
                        Popular Topics
                        New to the KiasuParents forum? Tips and Tricks!
                        P1 Registration 2027 Changes
                        DSA Discussions and Strategies
                        PSLE Discussions and Strategies
                        How much do you spend on the kids' tuition/enrichments?
                        SkillsFuture course recommendations

                          About Us Contact Us forum Terms of Service Privacy Policy