Logo
    • Education
      • Pre-School
      • Primary Schools Directory
      • Primary Schools Articles
      • P1 Registration
      • DSA
      • PSLE
      • Secondary
      • Tertiary
      • Special Needs
    • Lifestyle
      • Well-being
    • Activities
      • Events
    • Enrichment & Services
      • Find A Service Provider
      • Enrichment Articles
      • Enrichment Services
      • Tuition Centre/Private Tutor
      • Infant Care/ Childcare / Student Care Centre
      • Kindergarten/Preschool
      • Private Institutions and International Schools
      • Special Needs
      • Indoor & Outdoor Playgrounds
      • Paediatrics
      • Neonatal Care
    • Forum
    • ASKQ
    • Register
    • Login

    Daddy VitoRelax reporting ...

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Newbies & Clubs
    122 Posts 27 Posters 30.0k Views 1 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • V Offline
      VitoRelax
      last edited by

      Andaiz:
      VitoRelax:

      I only join after getting my girl's PSLE results.


      If only I found this site earlier ...

      Welcome VitoRelax...still not too late, still not too late.

      You will find wealth of resources to take her to Sec School and beyond!

      Yeah lots of info here ... Thks

      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
      • V Offline
        VitoRelax
        last edited by

        Way2GO:
        Ah Vito


        http://www.postimage.org/

        n take a flight to join daddies at

        http://www.kiasuparents.com/kiasu/forum/viewtopic.php?t=6884&start=0
        Excellent video. U r a daddy too ?

        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
        • corneyAmberC Offline
          corneyAmber
          last edited by

          VitoRelax:
          ks2me:



          Btw, what does VitoRelax mean?

          People say I am a funny guy. So, when I first signed up, the first comedian that came to my mind was Danny DeVito hence Vito.

          Then I like to relax about things.

          So, I called myself VitoRelax.

          I know that kinda sound weird but that was how I came out with the name !! :lol:

          So des...at least now we know you are a funny guy. You must have watched all Danny's DeVito's movies then! πŸ˜„

          1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
          • V Offline
            VitoRelax
            last edited by

            ks2me:
            So des...at least now we know you are a funny guy. You must have watched all Danny's DeVito's movies then! πŸ˜„

            Not really, but I like the movie where Danny DeVito acted as Arnold Swarzchenagger (How on earth to spell his name ?) 's twin brother. Mental block now, cannot remember the title of the movie ?

            1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
            • A Offline
              Andaiz
              last edited by

              VitoRelax:


              Not really, but I like the movie where Danny DeVito acted as Arnold Swarzchenagger (How on earth to spell his name ?) 's twin brother. Mental block now, cannot remember the title of the movie ?
              IT's called TWINS.. πŸ˜‰

              1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
              • V Offline
                VitoRelax
                last edited by

                Andaiz:
                VitoRelax:



                Not really, but I like the movie where Danny DeVito acted as Arnold Swarzchenagger (How on earth to spell his name ?) 's twin brother. Mental block now, cannot remember the title of the movie ?

                IT's called TWINS.. πŸ˜‰

                Yeah, now I remember the title.

                Thanks

                1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                • ChiefKiasuC Offline
                  ChiefKiasu
                  last edited by

                  Congratulations to VitoRelax for attaining Kiasu Grandmaster Level 1 in a matter of 6 weeks :!: πŸ˜‰ :udaman:

                  1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                  • corneyAmberC Offline
                    corneyAmber
                    last edited by

                    ChiefKiasu:
                    Congratulations to VitoRelax for attaining Kiasu Grandmaster Level 1 in a matter of 6 weeks :!: πŸ˜‰ :udaman:

                    My goodness! Vito! :congrats: I think you have to thank this maid for chasing you all over the forum with my :heresmyfish: πŸ˜› :lol:

                    :congrats: :celebrate:

                    1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                    • W Offline
                      Way2GO
                      last edited by

                      Don Vito

                      Grandmaster oredi? :!:
                      Apek, u can run very fast leh!
                      http://www.postimage.org/

                      Grandmaster-Godfather-Don Vito :celebrate:

                      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                      • C Offline
                        csc
                        last edited by

                        :congrats: to all!



                        Vitorelax, how did u do it? Here I am, still crawling.... :oops:

                        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0

                        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                        With your input, this post could be even better πŸ’—

                        Register Login
                        • 1
                        • 2
                        • 3
                        • 4
                        • 5
                        • 12
                        • 13
                        • 3 / 13
                        • First post
                          Last post



                        Online Users
                        tigermother123T
                        tigermother123

                        Statistics

                        9

                        Online

                        211.2k

                        Users

                        34.5k

                        Topics

                        1.8m

                        Posts
                        Popular Topics
                        New to the KiasuParents forum? Tips and Tricks!
                        P1 Registration 2027 Changes
                        DSA Discussions and Strategies
                        PSLE Discussions and Strategies
                        How much do you spend on the kids' tuition/enrichments?
                        SkillsFuture course recommendations

                          About Us Contact Us forum Terms of Service Privacy Policy