Logo
    • Education
      • Pre-School
      • Primary Schools Directory
      • Primary Schools Articles
      • P1 Registration
      • DSA
      • PSLE
      • Secondary
      • Tertiary
      • Special Needs
    • Lifestyle
      • Well-being
    • Activities
      • Events
    • Enrichment & Services
      • Find A Service Provider
      • Enrichment Articles
      • Enrichment Services
      • Tuition Centre/Private Tutor
      • Infant Care/ Childcare / Student Care Centre
      • Kindergarten/Preschool
      • Private Institutions and International Schools
      • Special Needs
      • Indoor & Outdoor Playgrounds
      • Paediatrics
      • Neonatal Care
    • Forum
    • ASKQ
    • Register
    • Login

    Mummy 2ppaamm

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Newbies & Clubs
    198 Posts 43 Posters 45.5k Views 1 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • B Offline
      BigDevil
      last edited by

      2ppaamm:
      Don't know whether got amnesia leh... so tired yet cannot sleep.

      Been getting that lately. Busy with a project at work (hence got my GM on Monday instead of last Friday). When time to sleep, brain won't stop thinking about it. Think I slept 2+ hours last night. 😞

      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
      • 2 Offline
        2ppaamm
        last edited by

        BigDevil:
        2ppaamm:

        Don't know whether got amnesia leh... so tired yet cannot sleep.


        Been getting that lately. Busy with a project at work (hence got my GM on Monday instead of last Friday). When time to sleep, brain won't stop thinking about it. Think I slept 2+ hours last night. 😞

        Oh......... so that's why you are tracking.... you too free har? How about devising another game? :lol:

        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
        • R Offline
          rocklee
          last edited by

          Hi 2ppaamm


          Congratulations on your new found status! It's a delight to have you in this forum. Though I am not an active contributor in this forum (paiseh, think i not experience enough to give any good views lah), i am definitely an active reader.

          Just wanna let you know that I enjoy reading your posts. You never fail to enlighten me with your wisdom, your experience and your positive attitude towards parenting. Sometimes, i can find the sense of comfort reading your posts too. While our gahmen try so hard to get our people to make babies, you have already made 5 wonderful ones out there.. I really must :salute: you! Initially, I planned to have 4 kiddies, but half-way there, i gave up cos after parenting two difficult-to-care-for babies, I lack the confidence to be a good mother. So here I am, into this forum, hoping to gather more information and learn more from you and the other forumers. πŸ˜„

          1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
          • B Offline
            BigDevil
            last edited by

            2ppaamm:

            Oh......... so that's why you are tracking.... you too free har? How about devising another game? :lol:
            Not enough sleep...brain numb already...

            1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
            • B Offline
              BigDevil
              last edited by

              tankee just started one!

              Go knock yourself out! πŸ˜‰

              http://www.kiasuparents.com/kiasu/forum/viewtopic.php?t=9248

              1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
              • 2 Offline
                2ppaamm
                last edited by

                Cannot lah… I cannot play game or I’ll get stuck or addicted. Ha ha, just caught another 1 hour of sleep. So happy.

                1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                • 2 Offline
                  2ppaamm
                  last edited by

                  rocklee:
                  Hi 2ppaamm


                  Congratulations on your new found status! It's a delight to have you in this forum. Though I am not an active contributor in this forum (paiseh, think i not experience enough to give any good views lah), i am definitely an active reader.

                  Just wanna let you know that I enjoy reading your posts. You never fail to enlighten me with your wisdom, your experience and your positive attitude towards parenting. Sometimes, i can find the sense of comfort reading your posts too. While our gahmen try so hard to get our people to make babies, you have already made 5 wonderful ones out there.. I really must :salute: you! Initially, I planned to have 4 kiddies, but half-way there, i gave up cos after parenting two difficult-to-care-for babies, I lack the confidence to be a good mother. So here I am, into this forum, hoping to gather more information and learn more from you and the other forumers. πŸ˜„
                  Thank you very much! Wow, it's great to hear from someone who seldom posts. Hm... from the sound of it, you can still produce more leh... :lol:

                  Seriously, bringing 5 is really difficult but I do believe it will be worth the while when I sit on an old rocking chair and reflect upon my life one day. I'm waiting for that. I have already volunteered to look after all the grandchildren and told my kids they can go travel with their spouses. BUT, I will not stay with them and they have to bring their kids home for bonding every day... good arrangement or not har?

                  Hey, hope to hear from you more! I'm sure I can learn some things from you as well! πŸ˜„

                  1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                  • T Offline
                    tree nymph
                    last edited by

                    :congrats:


                    to both 2ppaamm and LKVM!

                    very impressive! one got the star within 10 weeks the other within 6 weeks! :shock: :shock:

                    1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                    • 2 Offline
                      2ppaamm
                      last edited by

                      tree nymph:
                      :congrats:


                      to both 2ppaamm and LKVM!

                      very impressive! one got the star within 10 weeks the other within 6 weeks! :shock: :shock:
                      :thankyou: tree nymph. πŸ˜‰ Waiting for yours!

                      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                      • W Offline
                        Way2GO
                        last edited by

                        :rahrah: :rahrah:


                        http://www.postimage.org/
                        to ALL the new GMs:
                        ZacK
                        MMM
                        BigDevil
                        25hourmaid
                        2ppaamm
                        LKVM
                        :celebrate:

                        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0

                        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                        With your input, this post could be even better πŸ’—

                        Register Login
                        • 1
                        • 2
                        • 11
                        • 12
                        • 13
                        • 14
                        • 15
                        • 19
                        • 20
                        • 13 / 20
                        • First post
                          Last post



                        Online Users
                        OLCTO
                        OLCT
                        32Win7nett3
                        32Win7nett

                        Statistics

                        6

                        Online

                        211.3k

                        Users

                        34.5k

                        Topics

                        1.8m

                        Posts
                        Popular Topics
                        New to the KiasuParents forum? Tips and Tricks!
                        P1 Registration 2027 Changes
                        DSA Discussions and Strategies
                        PSLE Discussions and Strategies
                        How much do you spend on the kids' tuition/enrichments?
                        SkillsFuture course recommendations

                          About Us Contact Us forum Terms of Service Privacy Policy