Learning Vision
-
My son is in Toodler class. I think the principal is not around.
Is a Malay teacher, i don know isit because of their young age so nothinh much was taught so just let them have free time playing themselves. -
Hi Fion!
I think they don’t teach toddlers too much. Why don’t you try speaking to the teacher during the children’s nap time to find out more information? -
I cant blame the teacher , because i think for theor age cant really sit down n learn things. They just play n interact with one another.
BUt i just feel a bit wate of money hehe since my mum can help me look after …maybe i’ll talk to my husband… n c wat happen -
For their age, maybe the emphasis should be on developing their social skills? If you keep him at home, he will lose out on this, right?
-
Most prob i will send him to some enrichment course…
-
Hi, I’m thinking of enrolling my kids at LV@Grassroots’ Club.
Does anyone have any experience with LV or has heard any good/bad things about this particular centre?
Your feedback would be much appreciated. -
Anyone can share how is Learning Vision at KK Hospital & Surbana (Bt Merah)? They seem to be in the francise business of education.
-
titank:
Anyone can share how is Learning Vision at KK Hospital & Surbana (Bt Merah)? They seem to be in the francise business of education.
Hi titank!
Your girl not in any childcare centre currently? :? -
Hi QMS,
Currently she is in a Kindergarten so thought of switching to a childcare.
Need to do some evaluation on the various CC near my place. -
Hi Titank
I did visit LV @ Surbana a couple of years back but I don’t like the place. Its cramp and the classes are partition out. Not sure how it is now.
I’ve visited NutureStar at Mount Faber Safra. They are in partnership with Kinderland and are using the Kinderland curriculum. The place there is spacious with really high ceilings. The centre is new and they just opened beginning of this year. You could pay them a visit.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login