Fixed Deposit Promotion
-
lalaland:
zakashi:
Done. Given only 1.78% for current SCB customer. SCB turn down our negotiation for better interest rate. Told them will save some in SCB and will save some with another bank for better interest. Will not put all my eggs into one bag. I believe if the owner of SCB, they will definitely beg you to save with them with better interest rather than let go of their current customer for another bank. No gift. M
1.78% is for how many months?
12 months. -
Anyone into Structured Deposits?
I was at MB today and the lady told me of a new product coming out on 1 Feb.
5 yr structured deposit. The last offering was 2.6%. Cash out interest every 6 mths.
This is last offering. The interest rate for the new series will be known 1st Feb.
http://info.maybank2u.com.sg/personal/i ... posit.aspx
BTW, I am not working for MB. I want to know how SDs compare with FDs. -
http://business.asiaone.com/news/higher ... tile-times
There is a table with rates for different banks with different tenure -
lalaland:
Go to page 11 of this thread, scang has provided some information on SD.Anyone into Structured Deposits?
I was at MB today and the lady told me of a new product coming out on 1 Feb.
5 yr structured deposit. The last offering was 2.6%. Cash out interest every 6 mths.
This is last offering. The interest rate for the new series will be known 1st Feb.
http://info.maybank2u.com.sg/personal/i ... posit.aspx
BTW, I am not working for MB. I want to know how SDs compare with FDs. -
Jennifer:
Thanks.
Go to page 11 of this thread, scang has provided some information on SD.
Yes, SDs are not covered by SDIC insurance. -
Thanks to this thread, i gotten 2.1% p.a. from SCB.
-
pacetone:
Thanks to this thread, i gotten 2.1% p.a. from SCB.
May I ask if you have to purchase some pdts in order to get this 2.1%pa for a 2yr (?) FD?
Tks. -
starlight1968sg:
That was what I was quoted too today - 2.1% for 24 mths. You just need to ask.pacetone:
Thanks to this thread, i gotten 2.1% p.a. from SCB.
May I ask if you have to purchase some pdts in order to get this 2.1%pa for a 2yr (?) FD?
Tks. -
lalaland:
That was what I was quoted too today - 2.1% for 24 mths. You just need to ask.[/quote]Thanks for sharing and may I ask the min amt to be placed?starlight1968sg:
[quote=\"pacetone\"]Thanks to this thread, i gotten 2.1% p.a. from SCB.
May I ask if you have to purchase some pdts in order to get this 2.1%pa for a 2yr (?) FD?
Tks.
According to its website, the rate for 2yrs isn't that :oops: -
starlight1968sg:
25k.
Thanks for sharing and may I ask the min amt to be placed?
According to its website, the rate for 2yrs isn't that :oops:
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login