Logo
    • Education
      • Pre-School
      • Primary Schools Directory
      • Primary Schools Articles
      • P1 Registration
      • DSA
      • PSLE
      • Secondary
      • Tertiary
      • Special Needs
    • Lifestyle
      • Well-being
    • Activities
      • Events
    • Enrichment & Services
      • Find A Service Provider
      • Enrichment Articles
      • Enrichment Services
      • Tuition Centre/Private Tutor
      • Infant Care/ Childcare / Student Care Centre
      • Kindergarten/Preschool
      • Private Institutions and International Schools
      • Special Needs
      • Indoor & Outdoor Playgrounds
      • Paediatrics
      • Neonatal Care
    • Forum
    • ASKQ
    • Register
    • Login

    Fixed Deposit Promotion

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Money Matters
    1.2k Posts 124 Posters 386.5k Views 1 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • starlight1968sgS Offline
      starlight1968sg
      last edited by

      pacetone:
      Thanks to this thread, i gotten 2.1% p.a. from SCB.

      May I ask if you have to purchase some pdts in order to get this 2.1%pa for a 2yr (?) FD?
      Tks.

      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
      • L Offline
        lalaland
        last edited by

        starlight1968sg:
        pacetone:

        Thanks to this thread, i gotten 2.1% p.a. from SCB.


        May I ask if you have to purchase some pdts in order to get this 2.1%pa for a 2yr (?) FD?
        Tks.

        That was what I was quoted too today - 2.1% for 24 mths. You just need to ask.

        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
        • starlight1968sgS Offline
          starlight1968sg
          last edited by

          lalaland:
          starlight1968sg:

          [quote=\"pacetone\"]Thanks to this thread, i gotten 2.1% p.a. from SCB.


          May I ask if you have to purchase some pdts in order to get this 2.1%pa for a 2yr (?) FD?
          Tks.

          That was what I was quoted too today - 2.1% for 24 mths. You just need to ask.[/quote]Thanks for sharing and may I ask the min amt to be placed?
          According to its website, the rate for 2yrs isn't that :oops:

          1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
          • L Offline
            lalaland
            last edited by

            starlight1968sg:


            Thanks for sharing and may I ask the min amt to be placed?
            According to its website, the rate for 2yrs isn't that :oops:
            25k.

            1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
            • starlight1968sgS Offline
              starlight1968sg
              last edited by

              lalaland:
              starlight1968sg:



              Thanks for sharing and may I ask the min amt to be placed?
              According to its website, the rate for 2yrs isn't that :oops:

              25k.

              thanks so much for sharing.

              1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
              • P Offline
                pacetone
                last edited by

                starlight1968sg:
                pacetone:

                Thanks to this thread, i gotten 2.1% p.a. from SCB.


                May I ask if you have to purchase some pdts in order to get this 2.1%pa for a 2yr (?) FD?
                Tks.

                She was trying to push for some other products but I stood firm with only FD. I believe this rate is valid till this weekend.

                1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                • starlight1968sgS Offline
                  starlight1968sg
                  last edited by

                  "Like" your stood firm with FD

                  1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                  • H Offline
                    happyheart
                    last edited by

                    i just helped my mum to place a fixed D 2 weeks ago with UOB. Now I realised so many better lobang, I am thinking of withdrawing the Fixed D with UOB ( since not much interest accrued yet) and go with other banks.


                    No loss right?

                    1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                    • zbearZ Offline
                      zbear
                      last edited by

                      happyheart:
                      i just helped my mum to place a fixed D 2 weeks ago with UOB. Now I realised so many better lobang, I am thinking of withdrawing the Fixed D with UOB ( since not much interest accrued yet) and go with other banks.


                      No loss right?

                      Is there a penalty for early termination?

                      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                      • starlight1968sgS Offline
                        starlight1968sg
                        last edited by

                        happyheart:
                        i just helped my mum to place a fixed D 2 weeks ago with UOB. Now I realised so many better lobang, I am thinking of withdrawing the Fixed D with UOB ( since not much interest accrued yet) and go with other banks.


                        No loss right?
                        Check with uob if any penalty.

                        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0

                        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                        With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                        Register Login
                        • 1
                        • 2
                        • 32
                        • 33
                        • 34
                        • 35
                        • 36
                        • 120
                        • 121
                        • 34 / 121
                        • First post
                          Last post



                        Online Users

                        Statistics

                        0

                        Online

                        211.2k

                        Users

                        34.5k

                        Topics

                        1.8m

                        Posts
                        Popular Topics
                        New to the KiasuParents forum? Tips and Tricks!
                        P1 Registration 2027 Changes
                        DSA Discussions and Strategies
                        PSLE Discussions and Strategies
                        How much do you spend on the kids' tuition/enrichments?
                        SkillsFuture course recommendations

                          About Us Contact Us forum Terms of Service Privacy Policy