O-Level Additional Math
-
Hi Sir,
Thanks for the clarification and kind help. -
sry for de wrong ans=) overlook it…
-
Hi, just asking, how do I factorise the following sums:
a) a^3 + b^3
b) x^5 + x + 1
Thanks!
-
a) nothing can be done
b)x(x^4+1) +1?? -
a) (a+b)(a²-ab+b²)
-
Hi OKlor,
NICE factorization there=)
nv thought of it.=) -
Thanks a lot.

-
b) (x^2+x+1)(x^3-x^2+1)
-
hot_chocolate:
your questions seem very out-of-syllabus, are they from IP schools by any chance?Hi, just asking, how do I factorise the following sums:
a) a^3 + b^3
b) x^5 + x + 1
Thanks!
-
NormalDistribution:
Hi.. the question is not out of syllabus. It's still in the A Maths. I'm a tutor here. hee..
your questions seem very out-of-syllabus, are they from IP schools by any chance?hot_chocolate:
Hi, just asking, how do I factorise the following sums:
a) a^3 + b^3
b) x^5 + x + 1
Thanks!
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login