Logo
    • Education
      • Pre-School
      • Primary Schools Directory
      • Primary Schools Articles
      • P1 Registration
      • DSA
      • PSLE
      • Secondary
      • Tertiary
      • Special Needs
    • Lifestyle
      • Well-being
    • Activities
      • Events
    • Enrichment & Services
      • Find A Service Provider
      • Enrichment Articles
      • Enrichment Services
      • Tuition Centre/Private Tutor
      • Infant Care/ Childcare / Student Care Centre
      • Kindergarten/Preschool
      • Private Institutions and International Schools
      • Special Needs
      • Indoor & Outdoor Playgrounds
      • Paediatrics
      • Neonatal Care
    • Forum
    • ASKQ
    • Register
    • Login

    All About A Levels

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Tertiary Education - A-Levels, Diplomas, Degrees
    1.5k Posts 361 Posters 477.6k Views 2 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • I Offline
      iFirefly
      last edited by

      ALL THE BEST to Augmum, Jennifer, jtoh, zbear, slmkhoo DCs on their A Level exams !! :rahrah:


      @ Jtoh.. It was like yesterday when your gal moved (literally) over to RI(JC). I remember you shared her excitement with us then. DS1 will be moving on to RI(JC) next year. He will be sitting for his HCL exam next Monday.

      Indeed, how time flies (why am I saying this so often these days?).. šŸ˜“

      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
      • sharonkhooS Online
        sharonkhoo
        last edited by

        schweppes:
        Song22:

        [quote=\"schweppes\"]All the very best and success to all A level students and to Augmum, jennifer, jtoh, zbear & slmkhoo's kids as well :rahrah: :rahrah:



        Oh yeah, riding on this - all the best to jtoh, zbear, Jennfer dc as well! Do share with us the good news! But I think slmkhoo's girl is going Year 5 next year šŸ˜„

        Referring to slmkhoo's dd1 who is taking some papers this year. šŸ˜„[/quote]Sorry for the confusion. Yes, I have 2 girls, one doing part of her A levels this year and the rest next year. The 2nd one will be in Yr5 next year. So I have 2 more years of A levels to \"look forward\" to!

        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
        • J Offline
          jtoh
          last edited by

          iFirefly:
          ALL THE BEST to Augmum, Jennifer, jtoh, zbear, slmkhoo DCs on their A Level exams !! :rahrah:


          @ Jtoh.. It was like yesterday when your gal moved (literally) over to RI(JC). I remember you shared her excitement with us then. DS1 will be moving on to RI(JC) next year. He will be sitting for his HCL exam next Monday.

          Indeed, how time flies (why am I saying this so often these days?).. šŸ˜“
          Hi firefly. Thanks. Your son's had his matriculation already? šŸ™‚

          1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
          • JenniferJ Offline
            Jennifer
            last edited by

            iFirefly:
            ALL THE BEST to Augmum, Jennifer, jtoh, zbear, slmkhoo DCs on their A Level exams !! :rahrah:


            @ Jtoh.. It was like yesterday when your gal moved (literally) over to RI(JC). I remember you shared her excitement with us then. DS1 will be moving on to RI(JC) next year. He will be sitting for his HCL exam next Monday.

            Indeed, how time flies (why am I saying this so often these days?).. šŸ˜“

            :thankyou:

            1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
            • zbearZ Offline
              zbear
              last edited by

              iFirefly:
              ALL THE BEST to Augmum, Jennifer, jtoh, zbear, slmkhoo DCs on their A Level exams !! :rahrah:


              @ Jtoh.. It was like yesterday when your gal moved (literally) over to RI(JC). I remember you shared her excitement with us then. DS1 will be moving on to RI(JC) next year. He will be sitting for his HCL exam next Monday.

              Indeed, how time flies (why am I saying this so often these days?).. šŸ˜“

              Many thanks FF.

              Your DS turn will be in 2 years time, same as my DS.

              šŸ˜„

              1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
              • I Offline
                iFirefly
                last edited by

                jtoh:

                Hi firefly. Thanks. Your son's had his matriculation already? šŸ™‚
                Matriculation is on 09 Nov (Mon). Do RGS gals join RI boys (@ RI) on Matriculation Day ?

                1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                • I Offline
                  iFirefly
                  last edited by

                  zbear:

                  Many thanks FF.

                  Your DS turn will be in 2 years time, same as my DS.

                  šŸ˜„
                  Oh.. You have a boy same year as DS1 ? In DHS, or taking O-Levels this year ?

                  In 2 years' time, you'll be an experienced A-Levels mom, unlike me.. šŸ˜“

                  1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                  • zbearZ Offline
                    zbear
                    last edited by

                    iFirefly:

                    Oh.. You have a boy same year as DS1 ? In DHS, or taking O-Levels this year ?

                    In 2 years' time, you'll be an experienced A-Levels mom, unlike me.. šŸ˜“


                    Yes, he is in the midst of o levels now. But now can start to countdown to end of o levels.

                    Aiyoh, I have to go through another round in 2 years time. After that, I can 'graduate'.


                    šŸ˜„

                    1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                    • sharonkhooS Online
                      sharonkhoo
                      last edited by

                      iFirefly:
                      jtoh:


                      Hi firefly. Thanks. Your son's had his matriculation already? šŸ™‚

                      Matriculation is on 09 Nov (Mon). Do RGS gals join RI boys (@ RI) on Matriculation Day ?

                      My daughter mentioned something about matriculation but I don't recall the date. So early? I guess it should be on the same day? I was under the impression that it was in Jan, but I think that was my assumption. I must check when she gets home later.

                      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                      • sharonkhooS Online
                        sharonkhoo
                        last edited by

                        slmkhoo:
                        iFirefly:

                        [quote=\"jtoh\"]
                        Hi firefly. Thanks. Your son's had his matriculation already? šŸ™‚

                        Matriculation is on 09 Nov (Mon). Do RGS gals join RI boys (@ RI) on Matriculation Day ?

                        My daughter mentioned something about matriculation but I don't recall the date. So early? I guess it should be on the same day? I was under the impression that it was in Jan, but I think that was my assumption. I must check when she gets home later.[/quote]Just asked her, and she says it's just indicating subject combi online? So if the boys are doing something, it's just them. I thought matriculation would involve some kind of ceremony, actually.

                        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0

                        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                        With your input, this post could be even better šŸ’—

                        Register Login
                        • 1
                        • 2
                        • 104
                        • 105
                        • 106
                        • 107
                        • 108
                        • 153
                        • 154
                        • 106 / 154
                        • First post
                          Last post



                        Online Users
                        sharonkhooS
                        sharonkhoo
                        iworkI
                        iwork

                        Statistics

                        12

                        Online

                        211.2k

                        Users

                        34.5k

                        Topics

                        1.8m

                        Posts
                        Popular Topics
                        New to the KiasuParents forum? Tips and Tricks!
                        P1 Registration 2027 Changes
                        DSA Discussions and Strategies
                        PSLE Discussions and Strategies
                        How much do you spend on the kids' tuition/enrichments?
                        SkillsFuture course recommendations

                          About Us Contact Us forum Terms of Service Privacy Policy