Recommended Further Maths materials
-
anyone taking Further Maths ?
-
I found something that is pretty useful as well, it's not a book though. I was surfing the web and I came across this really informational blog post. Basically they decided to compile the frequently asked questions in A-Levels Maths and explain the key learning points and concepts behind them. Seems like they are planning to do quite a few questions so I would say keep an eye on the blog, it could be quite useful especially at this time. Anyway, here's the link to the blog post: http://www.miao.academy/index.php/q1/. Hope it will help the Further Maths students out there!
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better š
Register Login