High Tea
-
Marriot, always crowded.
Goodwood has 2 types, the local and the English tea…
Billard Room in Raffles Hotel
Ritz, Greenhouse
Heard Traders Hotel has good ones too, I just have not been there.
As for Shang, between the lunch and hi tea…the hi tea will pale in comparison.
Equinox hi tea also not bad -
If one is a tea drinker & does not want to gorge yourself in a buffet and willing to pay for good quality stuff (scones/cakes/sandwiches/muffins/pastries), head to TWG Tea Salon in ION or Republic Plaza. Their tea range is so extensive & heavenly (I think about 800+ flavours) and service is good. Pamper yourself once in a while – sip tai tai tea, eat daintily and be charmed by the service & ambience…! (the queue in ION is not for the impatient one tho’ cos not many tables there but you can kill time by chatting with staff, sniffing the different tea to buy them to take home "in loose" or in tea bags).
-
Thanks westmom, you just reminded me of a fave hide-out savouring good tea....I have a secret good tea place where I only take special people there for high tea. It's nice and pretty exclusive, no buffet style.
This one I will share on PM only....cos I don't want to jam up the place when I next visit it.
-
westmom:
If one is a tea drinker & does not want to gorge yourself in a buffet and willing to pay for good quality stuff (scones/cakes/sandwiches/muffins/pastries), head to TWG Tea Salon in ION or Republic Plaza. Their tea range is so extensive & heavenly (I think about 800+ flavours) and service is good. Pamper yourself once in a while – sip tai tai tea, eat daintily and be charmed by the service & ambience…! (the queue in ION is not for the impatient one tho' cos not many tables there but you can kill time by chatting with staff, sniffing the different tea to buy them to take home \"in loose\" or in tea bags).
Wah ... this one sounds do-a-able ....
Thanks westmom
-
ks2me:
Can PM me :please: :please:Thanks westmom, you just reminded me of a fave hide-out savouring good tea....I have a secret good tea place where I only take special people there for high tea. It's nice and pretty exclusive, no buffet style.
This one I will share on PM only....cos I don't want to jam up the place when I next visit it.
-
autumnbronze:
Can PM me :please: :please:
Ok, promised don't spread too much about it otherwise next time I must take q number....
-
ks2me:
Ok, promised don't spread too much about it otherwise next time I must take q number....

Pls pm me too...i sumpah I won't spread the word... -
ks2me:
Ok, promised don't spread too much about it otherwise next time I must take q number....

ks2me,
This one also sounds do-a-able .....
:thankyou:, guide's honour :salute: :salute: to your request. -
westmom:
Pls pm me too...i sumpah I won't spread the word...
ok done...you will never regret it..
-
autumnbronze:
I am sure you will love it to bits..tell me after you visit.ks2me,
This one also sounds do-a-able .....
:thankyou:, guide's honour :salute: :salute: to your request.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login