BOOK Fairs
-
BlurBee:
Are they any good? I better go polish up :(.I'm a Chinese reader. :oops:
My fav are 倪匡 & 金庸小说. :love: -
Blobbi:
Are they any good? I better go polish up :(.BlurBee:
I'm a Chinese reader. :oops:
My fav are 倪匡 & 金庸小说. :love:
you never heard of them ? :!: :faint: -
Prefer to following Chinese authors:
- 林詠琛
- 亦舒
- 李敏
Enjoyed their books a lot as plots are interesting and unexpected. -
tankee:
you never heard of them ? :!: :faint:
:lol: :lol: Dun lidat leh :oops: :oops: -
BusyB:
Ok I print this out, go to Chinese bookstore and buy. What genre are they?Prefer to following Chinese authors:
- 林詠琛
- 亦舒
- 李敏
Enjoyed their books a lot as plots are interesting and unexpected. -
Me too, nowadays I read Primary school grammar and Maths books !
倪匡 - too \"weird\" for me.
金庸 - can't live without the books ! I think 金庸 should pay for my lasik too ! :lol: I read and re-read the books don't know how many times! Wanted to get ds to read too but some contents are rather \"PG\".
Sherlock Holmes - long time no read ! but did you catch the recent movie ? Oh my, Mr. Holmes aka Mr. Sexy ! :love:
p/s: Are we hijacking this thread ? Later monitors scold how ? :oops: -
Blobbi:
Ok I print this out, go to Chinese bookstore and buy. What genre are they?
Blobbi,
No need to go bookstore to buy la....go borrow from library. So many of such books for free reading!
- 林詠琛 look under the Chinese 小说 \"L\" section
- 亦舒 look under the Chinese 小说 \"Y\" section
- 李敏 look under the Chinese 小说 \"L\" section -
BusyB:
Tks so much, BlurB. So emabarrasing, but your detailed post is super helpful.Blobbi,
No need to go bookstore to buy la....go borrow from library. So many of such books for free reading!
- 林詠琛 look under the Chinese 小说 \"L\" section
- 亦舒 look under the Chinese 小说 \"Y\" section
- 李敏 look under the Chinese 小说 \"L\" section -
BlurBee:
I miss them too... :lol:I'm a Chinese reader. :oops:
My fav are 倪匡 & 金庸小说. :love: -
Anyone reads Chinese Classics?
水浒传
聊斋
红楼梦
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login