BOOK Fairs
-
lizuan76:
:yikes: 100 books?! How did you lug the books home? Did you go there prepared with those trolley bags?Hi Hquek,
Agreed with you, worth it. I bought over 100 english story books for my 2 girls. -
just received the borders book sale flyer this week
excited - will bring DD there to check it out soon
thanks! -
I will be going down to the MPH fair. Heard that there are great catch there… Can’t wait! Anyone know of any good deals online?
-
mommsie101:
I will be going down to the MPH fair. Heard that there are great catch there... Can't wait! Anyone know of any good deals online?
huh? that's later part of the month leh. -
hquek:
Haha, I mean i heard that there are good catch from the previous MPH book fairs.....
t]mommsie101:
I will be going down to the MPH fair. Heard that there are great catch there... Can't wait! Anyone know of any good deals online?
huh? that's later part of the month leh. -
Update on mph sale.
Print out and then cut out the online coupon. $5 off if your buy exceed $50. But only 1 voucher per transaction (so those big buyers may want to bring reinforcement).
http://www.mph.com.sg/instores/MPHWarehouseSalePosterForFB.jpg
Also, they seem to be giving some recycle bag free with $50 purchase. For anyone who may be keen.
I'm just praying that prices won't go upwards in this round. -
hquek:
:thankyou: hquek.Update on mph sale.
Print out and then cut out the online coupon. $5 off if your buy exceed $50. But only 1 voucher per transaction (so those big buyers may want to bring reinforcement).
http://www.mph.com.sg/instores/MPHWarehouseSalePosterForFB.jpg
Also, they seem to be giving some recycle bag free with $50 purchase. For anyone who may be keen.
I'm just praying that prices won't go upwards in this round.
Will definitely head down to check out the bargains.
-
Tinkerbelle:
:thankyou: hquek.hquek:
Update on mph sale.
Print out and then cut out the online coupon. $5 off if your buy exceed $50. But only 1 voucher per transaction (so those big buyers may want to bring reinforcement).
http://www.mph.com.sg/instores/MPHWarehouseSalePosterForFB.jpg
Also, they seem to be giving some recycle bag free with $50 purchase. For anyone who may be keen.
I'm just praying that prices won't go upwards in this round.
Will definitely head down to check out the bargains.
wow tks! great deals -
hmm, not sure if anyone wants to save some ammo for this. I think they may either hold it at expo, or the shopping centre opposite Cathay cineleisure. I would expect crowds out for good buys then.
Borders will transfer some of the books at the Wheelock outlet to its Parkway Parade branch. It will hold a book sale in two weeks, although a venue has not been determined. -
Sounds good.
Please keep us posted.
Thanks.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login