All About Autism
-
helplessmum3,
just pm you. -
south area...
thanks phtthp, too far
-
Mummies , hav u heard of PECS? what do u think of it? U think is good ?
-
My son attends normal childcare and eipic center. He dislike going CC. Sometimes quite heartpain to send him to CC. But no choice, he needs to get use to it. Cos thats wat a normal environment is like. He needs to learn how to adapt.
But on his EIPIC days,he would love to go EIPIC. I do believe small student teacher ratio will aid the child. But its also important to let them get used to typical environment.
Now after a while, he is still uncomfy in his CC, but slowly can see he is adapting. I hope one day he will loves going to his CC soon. -
helplessmum3:
Mummies , hav u heard of PECS? what do u think of it? U think is good ?
If I am not wrong, PECS is useful for younger kids and for children who are non verbal.
There are useful pictures in PECS website which you can print out, make it into a sequence and tell your kids how to brush teeth, go toilet etc. I find them useful. -
nugget:
My son attends normal childcare and eipic center. He dislike going CC. Sometimes quite heartpain to send him to CC. But no choice, he needs to get use to it. Cos thats wat a normal environment is like. He needs to learn how to adapt.
But on his EIPIC days,he would love to go EIPIC. I do believe small student teacher ratio will aid the child. But its also important to let them get used to typical environment.
Now after a while, he is still uncomfy in his CC, but slowly can see he is adapting. I hope one day he will loves going to his CC soon.
my son just recenlty like to go to see cc, so i duno shld i change anot.. jus tat cc enviroment is actually no good to him ... esp for ASD , cus due to large group if you not listening to story tats it... they will jus leave u, they will focus on those who listen.. just for one example...
or if i say NO, u dun listen, teacher will jus give up and let u be la.. so there all adverse effect coming along... -
nugget:
hmm.. did u use it b4?helplessmum3:
Mummies , hav u heard of PECS? what do u think of it? U think is good ?
If I am not wrong, PECS is useful for younger kids and for children who are non verbal.
There are useful pictures in PECS website which you can print out, make it into a sequence and tell your kids how to brush teeth, go toilet etc. I find them useful. -
Life is so unfair !!
Whenever I go toys shop n see others kids… Yyyyyy so unfair others can hav normal kids y can’t I!!! -
helplessmum3:
Hi helplessmum,Life is so unfair !!
Whenever I go toys shop n see others kids.... Yyyyyy so unfair others can hav normal kids y can't I??!!
How are you? Not a very good day for you too?
Me too today my boi naughty and fussy so I \"bochap\" him very angry don't \"hew\" him for a while. He cried when he saw I bochap him and then he tried to be obedient be quiet because he knew mummy very angry with him.
Quite depressing when things don't really go well in the day and hard to handle our boys ya?
But today I really ta boleh tahan so in the afternoon told my husband I need to pray and then lie down on bed for a couple of hours to rest. My boi came to lie down on the bed beside me and he rested too.
Now he is sleeping nicely already.
You also get a good rest ok? -
Sob! Dersertwind. Thank you. My husband too can’t substain for long …I managing two "boys" now… Hiaz…
Pray ? Hiaz been praying … All this are God plan one mah… Y HE so unfair …
I try to rest, thanks n u rest well too…
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login