Jack Neo Saga
-
Maybe Dennis Chew will stand in for his wife :shock:
Don't they look so much alike when Dennis dolls up?
http://www.postimage.org/image.php?v=TsEqcC9http://www.postimage.org/image.php?v=aVdftlJ -
KS_me:
that's not my understanding. I thought she was saying regardless what he did outside, SHE will always love him. So that means - as long as he brings back the bread and even if he doesn't love her, she will still stay on as his wife, cos she loves him!refer to chinese news. JN's wife quoted :\"εΉΆδΈε¨δΉζ’ζΊεΌΊδΈθ°ζε¨δΈθ΅·οΌεͺθ¦ε₯Ήη±δ»ε°±ε€δΊβγ
From this quote, she's like εΏη°ζε·..
:shock: :shock:
-
tree nymph:
that's what my understanding too, diff media, diff report or what ?? :?that's not my understanding. I thought she was saying regardless what he did outside, SHE will always love him. So that means - as long as he brings back the bread and even if he doesn't love her, she will still stay on as his wife, cos she loves him!
:shock: :shock:

-
Augmum:
or case of diff journalist, diff interpretation of her words...
that's what my understanding too, diff media, diff report or what ?? :?
-
titank:
Maybe next movie can \"Honey Not Enough\" :lol:
or...maybe \" I Very Stupid\"..... -
Wow guess the Mitsubishi Air Con commerical going to be affected. :x
-
titank:
Wow guess the Mitsubishi Air Con commerical going to be affected. :x
Commercial taken off air liao
-
westmom:
Since Tiger set the trend going,titank:
Maybe next movie can \"Honey Not Enough\" :lol:
or...maybe \" I Very Stupid\".....
JN's second in coming... ermm...
i think \"I Very Stupid Too might\"
also be apt.
Moral of the story : Never assume.
Never judge a book by its cover.
Every human can be tempted by temptations.
Having money or/and fame just makes it easier..
to tempt or be tempted. It also makes it easier
to be exposed/caught.
How will Wendy move on from here and what
will her future hold... I shudder at the thought
at what this generation of children are getting
into. I also shudder at the thought of my girls
growing up and what their future holds...
It's really never just about coping with the rat
race.. earning a lotta money.. being somebody
famous.. everything we have will bring us back
to who we are as a person and the values we
hold on to. Let's hope and pray that we have
taught our children well enough to face this
future.... so uncertain.... so scary.... :scared: -
I would expect 1 platoon of ε«©θ would surface out. :lol:
-
buds:
Can't agree with you more, buds. Great reflections! :lol:Since Tiger set the trend going,
JN's second in coming... ermm...
i think \"I Very Stupid Too might\"
also be apt.
Moral of the story : Never assume.
Never judge a book by its cover.
Every human can be tempted by temptations.
Having money or/and fame just makes it easier..
to tempt or be tempted. It also makes it easier
to be exposed/caught.
How will Wendy move on from here and what
will her future hold... I shudder at the thought
at what this generation of children are getting
into. I also shudder at the thought of my girls
growing up and what their future holds...
It's really never just about coping with the rat
race.. earning a lotta money.. being somebody
famous.. everything we have will bring us back
to who we are as a person and the values we
hold on to. Let's hope and pray that we have
taught our children well enough to face this
future.... so uncertain.... so scary.... :scared:
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better π
Register Login