Logo
    • Education
      • Pre-School
      • Primary Schools Directory
      • Primary Schools Articles
      • P1 Registration
      • DSA
      • PSLE
      • Secondary
      • Tertiary
      • Special Needs
    • Lifestyle
      • Well-being
    • Activities
      • Events
    • Enrichment & Services
      • Find A Service Provider
      • Enrichment Articles
      • Enrichment Services
      • Tuition Centre/Private Tutor
      • Infant Care/ Childcare / Student Care Centre
      • Kindergarten/Preschool
      • Private Institutions and International Schools
      • Special Needs
      • Indoor & Outdoor Playgrounds
      • Paediatrics
      • Neonatal Care
    • Forum
    • ASKQ
    • Register
    • Login

    Umbrella

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Recess Time
    9 Posts 6 Posters 6.8k Views 1 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • A Offline
      auntieM
      last edited by

      fussyMummy:
      auntieM:

      Ha ha... outsider asks...insider answers šŸ˜‰

      Hi,

      Since auntieM is here.. I also want to be here.. šŸ˜›

      Yalor.. I always buy umbrella, as it always flip... 😢

      Thanks for the information... :celebrate:

      Hiya :hugs:

      We here coz we :offtopic: šŸ˜‰

      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
      • F Offline
        fussyMummy
        last edited by

        mummyjoyce:
        gosh :oops: ; I never buy an umbrella before in my life. I always get it for free.

        I have also never buy gift wrappers before - I always take them from shopping centers whenever I buy something or I dont wrap the gift; just leave it in the paper bag.
        I think it is a waste of $$ to pay for all these (what else can I think of!!)
        DO I consider Cheapskate??
        No lah.. not cheapskate... :idea: you must join Clue SuperAuntie!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

        Lets go to the point : where can get free umbrella??? šŸ˜‰ :oops:

        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
        • S Offline
          schellen
          last edited by

          i used to use the ntuc umbrella but it got spoiled easily so i decided to invest a bit more to get ultra light and ultra small ones whenever i go to japan. the brand tt i like is called waterfront. i was using a flat one but now tt i hv to squeeze my things into a diaper bag, i hv changed to a very slim cylindrical one. it's only just nice for one person, and u can't be very fat, or carry too many things but it'll do for now.


          waterfront super pocket mini
          http://www.villagestore.jp/nouveau/superpocketmini/

          waterfront super pocket flat
          http://www.villagestore.jp/nouveau/pocketflat/

          can see more here
          http://www.villagestore.jp/nouveau/umbrellashop/

          i hv lots of free umbrellas but still hv to buy cos the free ones always so big, cannot fold. :stupid:

          1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
          • W Offline
            wiimum
            last edited by

            fussyMummy:
            mummyjoyce:

            gosh :oops: ; I never buy an umbrella before in my life. I always get it for free.

            I have also never buy gift wrappers before - I always take them from shopping centers whenever I buy something or I dont wrap the gift; just leave it in the paper bag.
            I think it is a waste of $$ to pay for all these (what else can I think of!!)
            DO I consider Cheapskate??

            No lah.. not cheapskate... :idea: you must join Clue SuperAuntie!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

            Lets go to the point : where can get free umbrella??? šŸ˜‰ :oops:

            Agree with joyce. I got my free umbrellas mostly from shopping malls. Usually like IMM, centrepoint, spend 120 get one free umbrella and these are usually of reasonable quality.

            I do buy the foldable ones , found the one from Esprit not bad.

            1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0

            Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

            Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

            With your input, this post could be even better šŸ’—

            Register Login
            • 1 / 1
            • First post
              Last post



            Online Users
            279kingbbiz2
            279kingbbiz

            Statistics

            4

            Online

            211.2k

            Users

            34.5k

            Topics

            1.8m

            Posts
            Popular Topics
            New to the KiasuParents forum? Tips and Tricks!
            P1 Registration 2027 Changes
            DSA Discussions and Strategies
            PSLE Discussions and Strategies
            How much do you spend on the kids' tuition/enrichments?
            SkillsFuture course recommendations

              About Us Contact Us forum Terms of Service Privacy Policy