LCentral Discussion
-
snowhamster:
Hi what's the referral for? I'm keen in putting my girl in the Thomson branch. Please enlighten me. TIA!
Hi, referral enables you to have a waiver of registration fees. PM me if u wan! My son is in thomson branch too. -
Hi all - I need referral for Yishun LCentral Branch. Pls PM me! Thank you!!
-
Hi, any recommendation for teachers in woodlands civic center ? TIA!
-
Hi,
I would like to enrol my son in LCentral kovan branch. Can anyone give referral, pls pm.
Regards
Neets -
Hi,
Can anyone please provide a referral for LCentral? Please PM.
Many thanks. -
Hi,
Can anyone PM me a referral for marine parade branch? Will be bringing my son for assessment this week.
Thanks in advance! -
fishyhallo:
Hi,
Can anyone PM me a referral for marine parade branch? Will be bringing my son for assessment this week.
Thanks in advance!
Hi Fishyhallo,
I have \"PM\"ed you.
Regards,
Ms Chocolate -
Ms Chocolate:
Thanks a lot! Most likely will be signing up this week:)fishyhallo:
Hi,
Can anyone PM me a referral for marine parade branch? Will be bringing my son for assessment this week.
Thanks in advance!
Hi Fishyhallo,
I have \"PM\"ed you.
Regards,
Ms Chocolate -
fishyhallo:
Thanks a lot! Most likely will be signing up this week:)[/quote]Hi Fishyhallo,Ms Chocolate:
[quote=\"fishyhallo\"]Hi,
Can anyone PM me a referral for marine parade branch? Will be bringing my son for assessment this week.
Thanks in advance!
Hi Fishyhallo,
I have \"PM\"ed you.
Regards,
Ms Chocolate
You are welcome
-
Hi hi, anyone has Lift off book 2 and 3 to let go? Used or unused is fine.
Pls pm me.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better š
Register Login