Logo
    • Education
      • Pre-School
      • Primary Schools Directory
      • Primary Schools Articles
      • P1 Registration
      • DSA
      • PSLE
      • Secondary
      • Tertiary
      • Special Needs
    • Lifestyle
      • Well-being
    • Activities
      • Events
    • Enrichment & Services
      • Find A Service Provider
      • Enrichment Articles
      • Enrichment Services
      • Tuition Centre/Private Tutor
      • Infant Care/ Childcare / Student Care Centre
      • Kindergarten/Preschool
      • Private Institutions and International Schools
      • Special Needs
      • Indoor & Outdoor Playgrounds
      • Paediatrics
      • Neonatal Care
    • Forum
    • ASKQ
    • Register
    • Login

    LCentral Discussion

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved English
    2.3k Posts 949 Posters 740.5k Views 2 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • Z Offline
      Zing
      last edited by

      Hi, I have read the reviews and am keen to enrol my 3.5 & 5.5 yr old to L central at Thomson, anyone has any feedback of the centre to share? And how much is the course fees like? Appreciate all feedback. Thanks!

      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
      • K Offline
        klitz
        last edited by

        monkeys21:
        what class is this and where can i find additional info for it?

        u can check out their website here: http://lcentral.net/programmes/

        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
        • C Offline
          CK0917
          last edited by

          Zing:
          Hi, I have read the reviews and am keen to enrol my 3.5 & 5.5 yr old to L central at Thomson, anyone has any feedback of the centre to share? And how much is the course fees like? Appreciate all feedback. Thanks!

          Weekday is $494.34
          Weekend is $564.96

          Workbook costs from $10.70 to $21.40, depending on which level.
          Hope this helps!

          1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
          • C Offline
            Clouds_6
            last edited by

            I am enrolling my child in LCentral.

            Wonder anyone in Tiong Bahru branch and can comment a little on Teacher Christine?
            I need a referral too for the $30. Thanks in advance! πŸ˜„

            1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
            • M Offline
              monkeys21
              last edited by

              Hi Hi i am planning to let my daughter go for Lcentral tiong bahru for assesment, anyone could kindly pls get us a referral? Thanks in advance πŸ™‚


              Would also like to know any feedback for sucess stage 1/2 and how are the teachers in tiong bahru?

              1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
              • cwcc01C Offline
                cwcc01
                last edited by

                Hi

                Can someone please referral too for Marine Parade branch? Is there any recommendation for teachers there?

                Thank you very much.

                1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                • X Offline
                  xueyan
                  last edited by

                  Hi parents


                  My boy is with Lcentral since Foundation. I find the Foundation, Launchpad and Liftoff quite good as kids are exposed to lots of words.

                  However, since 2 months in Success program, I find the class only so-so.

                  I don’t think my boy show any improvement. Is it too short a time to tell? I am thinking of switching school.

                  Any view?

                  1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                  • S Offline
                    szemien
                    last edited by

                    xueyan:
                    Hi parents


                    My boy is with Lcentral since Foundation. I find the Foundation, Launchpad and Liftoff quite good as kids are exposed to lots of words.

                    However, since 2 months in Success program, I find the class only so-so.

                    I don't think my boy show any improvement. Is it too short a time to tell? I am thinking of switching school.

                    Any view?
                    I understand that LCentral's success programmes are usually 1 level higher than MOE standard. If your child's English is pretty good, probably is good to continue to maintain his standard of English. If he is weak, 2 months may not be long enough to show improvements. More importantly, the child might have a connection with the teacher and good to continue the momentum. For me, I will continue at least for 2 or 3 terms to see results.

                    1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                    • O Offline
                      oxbaby09
                      last edited by

                      Any referral for Tiong Bahru branch n any teacher to recommend?

                      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                      • C Offline
                        CK0917
                        last edited by

                        xueyan:
                        Hi parents


                        My boy is with Lcentral since Foundation. I find the Foundation, Launchpad and Liftoff quite good as kids are exposed to lots of words.

                        However, since 2 months in Success program, I find the class only so-so.

                        I don't think my boy show any improvement. Is it too short a time to tell? I am thinking of switching school.

                        Any view?
                        To be honest, i also have this feeling.
                        My boy is with them for liftoff and now in preparation for success, i also think the class a bit \"dry\" compared to liftoff, i have yet to look at their materials for P1, but i am now sourcing for alternative.

                        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0

                        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                        With your input, this post could be even better πŸ’—

                        Register Login
                        • 1
                        • 2
                        • 141
                        • 142
                        • 143
                        • 144
                        • 145
                        • 228
                        • 229
                        • 143 / 229
                        • First post
                          Last post



                        Online Users

                        Statistics

                        1

                        Online

                        211.2k

                        Users

                        34.5k

                        Topics

                        1.8m

                        Posts
                        Popular Topics
                        New to the KiasuParents forum? Tips and Tricks!
                        P1 Registration 2027 Changes
                        DSA Discussions and Strategies
                        PSLE Discussions and Strategies
                        How much do you spend on the kids' tuition/enrichments?
                        SkillsFuture course recommendations

                          About Us Contact Us forum Terms of Service Privacy Policy