LCentral Discussion
-
Hi,
I am thinking to let my boy join the Centre at woodlands. Can anyone pm me the referral? and any recommended teachers ?
Thanks. -
Hi
Am thinking of sending my girl to Toa Payoh or jurong branch. Is there anyone who can refer me? If yes, Pls pm me the details. Pls let me know which teacher is good as well and your reviews? Thanks a lot!! -
Anyone has Holland branch feedback? please offer referral discount, thks.I’m going to send my son there in the coming term.
-
Hi, will be enrolling my son with Tiong bahru branch this week? Anyone interested for referral, pls pm me thanks. Don’t have to be the same branch.
-
Hi. am new here.
I need referral for Jeast branch. Anyone can PM me, that would be awesome. TIA! :boogie: -
Heard from TB admin that p4/p5 comes under the PSLE programme. Best to call and confirm with your centre on this.
-
Why must have referral?
-
Jworld:
Why must have referral?
it's not must. but with referral, both you and the referral will get token discount on fees $30 each. -
can anyone be kind enough to pm me a referral for holland branch? thanks

-
My boy will be in K1 next year and I am considering LCentral at Serangoon Central. Any comments on that branch?
I need referral too…hee for discount purpose.
Thank you
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login