Logo
    • Education
      • Pre-School
      • Primary Schools Directory
      • Primary Schools Articles
      • P1 Registration
      • DSA
      • PSLE
      • Secondary
      • Tertiary
      • Special Needs
    • Lifestyle
      • Well-being
    • Activities
      • Events
    • Enrichment & Services
      • Find A Service Provider
      • Enrichment Articles
      • Enrichment Services
      • Tuition Centre/Private Tutor
      • Infant Care/ Childcare / Student Care Centre
      • Kindergarten/Preschool
      • Private Institutions and International Schools
      • Special Needs
      • Indoor & Outdoor Playgrounds
      • Paediatrics
      • Neonatal Care
    • Forum
    • ASKQ
    • Register
    • Login

    LCentral Discussion

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved English
    2.3k Posts 949 Posters 740.4k Views 2 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • Y Offline
      yaplouise
      last edited by

      Hi, I am looking for the referral code / image to register my child at LCentral AMK. Kindly PM me if anyone have it. Thank you!

      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
      • yuhyng_limY Offline
        yuhyng_lim
        last edited by

        yaplouise\" post_id=\"2041878\" time=\"1634012705\" user_id=\"184301:[quote=yaplouise post_id=2041878 time=1634012705 user_id=184301]
        Hi, I am looking for the referral code / image to register my child at LCentral AMK. Kindly PM me if anyone have it. Thank you!
        PM done

        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
        • W Offline
          Wen12
          last edited by

          yuhyng_lim\" post_id=\"2042132\" time=\"1634131781\" user_id=\"149675:

          yaplouise\" post_id=\"2041878\" time=\"1634012705\" user_id=\"184301:[quote=yaplouise post_id=2041878 time=1634012705 user_id=184301]Hi, I am looking for the referral code / image to register my child at LCentral AMK. Kindly PM me if anyone have it. Thank you!
          PM done
          Hi parents,

          Here’s the referral code.

          PG200727

          Thank you.

          Have a nice day 😊

          1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
          • C Offline
            clioclio
            last edited by

            Any feedback for Lcentral for K1 or K2 classes at the Serangoon centralbranch? Any recommended teachers?

            1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
            • L Offline
              Lianne4848
              last edited by

              clioclio\" post_id=\"2042754\" time=\"1634541454\" user_id=\"34384:

              Any feedback for Lcentral for K1 or K2 classes at the Serangoon centralbranch? Any recommended teachers?
              My girl is currently at K1, I have started her with Lcentral Serangoon since she was 4 years old. I did see progress in her reading skills. And also I noticed the students from her classes can read really well. You may go for the assessment to see which stage the teacher will recommend your child to start with. For launchpad, my girl was taught by Teacher Andrew and she enjoyed the classes. She has progressed to the next level and the lessons are taught by Teacher Jasmine. I find the way they taught how to decode the words are useful in starting your child to learn to read.

              We as parents also must do our part by practicing with our child on a regular basis.

              I have enclosed my girl’s referral code in case you would need it.

              Please code this referral code SG200223. Thanks.

              1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
              • E Offline
                edwinting
                last edited by

                Anyone has referral code for LCentral to share?

                Thanks in advance.

                1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                • H Offline
                  HazelG
                  last edited by

                  edwinting\" post_id=\"2042973\" time=\"1634709009\" user_id=\"166131:

                  Anyone has referral code for LCentral to share?
                  Thanks in advance.
                  Hi, code send
                  thank you

                  1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                  • J Offline
                    judy09
                    last edited by

                    Hi, may I know what the referral code does? Also, will the Center need the name of the owner of the code?

                    1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                    • yuhyng_limY Offline
                      yuhyng_lim
                      last edited by

                      judy09\" post_id=\"2044129\" time=\"1635509825\" user_id=\"195601:

                      Hi, may I know what the referral code does? Also, will the Center need the name of the owner of the code?
                      Hi Mummy

                      The referral code is for free assessment, and upon registration for a term, there will be a discount of $100 for a term fee.

                      You may use this referral code YS200202.

                      If you need the full certificate, I can email to you cause I can't seem to upload a picture if the certificate.

                      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                      • yuhyng_limY Offline
                        yuhyng_lim
                        last edited by

                        edwinting\" post_id=\"2042973\" time=\"1634709009\" user_id=\"166131:

                        Anyone has referral code for LCentral to share?
                        Thanks in advance.
                        You may use this referral code YS200202.
                        If you need the full certificate, do let me know and I'll be able to send to your email, as I can't seem to upload it.

                        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0

                        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                        With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                        Register Login
                        • 1
                        • 2
                        • 201
                        • 202
                        • 203
                        • 204
                        • 205
                        • 228
                        • 229
                        • 203 / 229
                        • First post
                          Last post



                        Online Users
                        thebottomsupblogT
                        thebottomsupblog

                        Statistics

                        2

                        Online

                        211.2k

                        Users

                        34.5k

                        Topics

                        1.8m

                        Posts
                        Popular Topics
                        New to the KiasuParents forum? Tips and Tricks!
                        P1 Registration 2027 Changes
                        DSA Discussions and Strategies
                        PSLE Discussions and Strategies
                        How much do you spend on the kids' tuition/enrichments?
                        SkillsFuture course recommendations

                          About Us Contact Us forum Terms of Service Privacy Policy