Logo
    • Education
      • Pre-School
      • Primary Schools Directory
      • Primary Schools Articles
      • P1 Registration
      • DSA
      • PSLE
      • Secondary
      • Tertiary
      • Special Needs
    • Lifestyle
      • Well-being
    • Activities
      • Events
    • Enrichment & Services
      • Find A Service Provider
      • Enrichment Articles
      • Enrichment Services
      • Tuition Centre/Private Tutor
      • Infant Care/ Childcare / Student Care Centre
      • Kindergarten/Preschool
      • Private Institutions and International Schools
      • Special Needs
      • Indoor & Outdoor Playgrounds
      • Paediatrics
      • Neonatal Care
    • Forum
    • ASKQ
    • Register
    • Login

    LCentral Discussion

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved English
    2.3k Posts 949 Posters 740.5k Views 2 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • C Offline
      CharleneX
      last edited by

      Hi


      May I know from parents whom have kids with LCentral at Kovan, if they are good? My child (P1) has been with with British Council for two years, and not showing much improvement, so decided to switch him to other alternatives. Apparently, he is very weak in compo writing.

      May I also know about the Tony Buzan at Kovan too?

      Thank you in advance!!

      Best Regards

      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
      • T Offline
        tweetyjing
        last edited by

        Hi, all Kiatsu friends, is there anyone of you currently in Lcentral Marine Parade?


        I am thinking to make a switch there from ICR for my daughter. How’s the teachers there? Anybody have personal experience to share, be it good or bad?

        I have read a lot about other centers here, but not much about Marine Parade center. hope to gather more information about this branch.

        I particularly concern about teacher’s quality there, woild like to hear from the parents here which teacher is better in simulating kid’s interests for study, and can deliver good result.

        Thanks a lot.

        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
        • C Offline
          Charmaine_chong
          last edited by

          Could anyone feedback on Lcentral at Marine Parade? I would like to know too.

          1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
          • J Offline
            jiyou2003
            last edited by

            gaagaa:
            Anyone has any experience with LC English tutors at Jurong East branch? I got a \"not so good\" new teacher who was caught for not completing the workbook in class despite having only 4 children. Wondering if I should continue with the term... appreciate your feedback, thanks 🙂

            Hi gaagaa,
            Registered DS w JE branch in Sep. Is R a new teacher? There are only 3-4 in the class. Another Mummy was telling me the mistake R teacher had not spotted on her DS work.

            1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
            • H Offline
              happymom_aa
              last edited by

              jiyou2003:
              gaagaa:

              Anyone has any experience with LC English tutors at Jurong East branch? I got a \"not so good\" new teacher who was caught for not completing the workbook in class despite having only 4 children. Wondering if I should continue with the term... appreciate your feedback, thanks 🙂


              Hi gaagaa,
              Registered DS w JE branch in Sep. Is R a new teacher? There are only 3-4 in the class. Another Mummy was telling me the mistake R teacher had not spotted on her DS work.


              Hi gaagaa & jiyou2003,

              Can I know the not-so-good teacher is taking which time slot which day?
              I've just signed up for my boy.

              Thanks.

              1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
              • J Offline
                jiyou2003
                last edited by

                happymom_aa:

                Hi gaagaa & jiyou2003,

                Can I know the not-so-good teacher is taking which time slot which day?
                I've just signed up for my boy.

                Thanks.
                just pm u.
                Personally, i will let DS try till year end to see any improvement.

                1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                • I Offline
                  i3mum
                  last edited by

                  Hi mummy of 3,


                  So you will sign your child in Lcentral instead of mindstretcher? I have not make my way to Lcentral to assess my child. How was it? How do you find Lcentral?

                  mummy of 3:
                  OMG, i went for enquiry last week at JE branch. Apply for next year K2. So how is the centre? Is it good?

                  1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                  • M Offline
                    mummy of 3
                    last edited by

                    Hi i3mum,

                    i had already make up my mind to send my DD1 to mindstrecher. But either yew tee or Bukit panjang branch. :roll:

                    1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                    • S Offline
                      Sotong_mum
                      last edited by

                      gaagaa:
                      Anyone has any experience with LC English tutors at Jurong East branch? I got a \"not so good\" new teacher who was caught for not completing the workbook in class despite having only 4 children. Wondering if I should continue with the term... appreciate your feedback, thanks 🙂

                      Hi gaagaa

                      Can I know if the ‘not so gd’ new teacher is from UK. I intended to sign up my DD at that centre. However, my sis told me she spotted spelling mistakes made by the teacher in my niece class, not once but few times. I was like :? This is a English class and it's supposed to be teaching them proper Eng, be it written or spoken.

                      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                      • S Offline
                        Sotong_mum
                        last edited by

                        jiyou2003:
                        gaagaa:

                        Anyone has any experience with LC English tutors at Jurong East branch? I got a \"not so good\" new teacher who was caught for not completing the workbook in class despite having only 4 children. Wondering if I should continue with the term... appreciate your feedback, thanks 🙂


                        Hi gaagaa,
                        Registered DS w JE branch in Sep. Is R a new teacher? There are only 3-4 in the class. Another Mummy was telling me the mistake R teacher had not spotted on her DS work.

                        Hi jiyou2003

                        I've sent you a PM.

                        Thks and have a nice day!

                        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0

                        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                        With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                        Register Login
                        • 1
                        • 2
                        • 3
                        • 4
                        • 5
                        • 228
                        • 229
                        • 3 / 229
                        • First post
                          Last post



                        Online Users

                        Statistics

                        3

                        Online

                        211.2k

                        Users

                        34.5k

                        Topics

                        1.8m

                        Posts
                        Popular Topics
                        New to the KiasuParents forum? Tips and Tricks!
                        P1 Registration 2027 Changes
                        DSA Discussions and Strategies
                        PSLE Discussions and Strategies
                        How much do you spend on the kids' tuition/enrichments?
                        SkillsFuture course recommendations

                          About Us Contact Us forum Terms of Service Privacy Policy