Logo
    • Education
      • Pre-School
      • Primary Schools Directory
      • Primary Schools Articles
      • P1 Registration
      • DSA
      • PSLE
      • Secondary
      • Tertiary
      • Special Needs
    • Lifestyle
      • Well-being
    • Activities
      • Events
    • Enrichment & Services
      • Find A Service Provider
      • Enrichment Articles
      • Enrichment Services
      • Tuition Centre/Private Tutor
      • Infant Care/ Childcare / Student Care Centre
      • Kindergarten/Preschool
      • Private Institutions and International Schools
      • Special Needs
      • Indoor & Outdoor Playgrounds
      • Paediatrics
      • Neonatal Care
    • Forum
    • ASKQ
    • Register
    • Login
    1. Home
    2. a0040169
    3. Posts
    A
    Offline
    • Profile
    • Following 0
    • Followers 0
    • Topics 0
    • Posts 1
    • Groups 0

    Posts

    Recent Best Controversial
    • RE: Comparing Chinese Enrichment (Primary/Preschool)

      Hi I have a friend who is Chinese primary teacher in MOE school. She mentioned to me that in Tien Hsia they do teach much harder and ahead of the school curriculum. I have been extremely hesitated to send my kids to centers like Tien Hsia as I wanted my girl to build the interest towards the language and in a fun way, nevertheless that friend said the kids who went to centers like Tien Hsia do show a higher level of self-confidence....


      I have a few ang moh colleagues and they speak highly of Berries, as it seems to be both fun and effective, whereas Berries has a long waiting list... šŸ˜ž

      I m attempted to try http://www.vivaling.com, which is also recommended by another friend. But it is a quite new language academy for kids, and it's online with real teacher. As I'm trying to find help for my girl's final exam and I'm a busy mom, I may try the free sessions in vivaling. Any one can share more experience on VivaLing?

      posted in Chinese
      A
      a0040169
    • 1 / 1
      About Us Contact Us forum Terms of Service Privacy Policy