Logo
    • Education
      • Pre-School
      • Primary Schools Directory
      • Primary Schools Articles
      • P1 Registration
      • DSA
      • PSLE
      • Secondary
      • Tertiary
      • Special Needs
    • Lifestyle
      • Well-being
    • Activities
      • Events
    • Enrichment & Services
      • Find A Service Provider
      • Enrichment Articles
      • Enrichment Services
      • Tuition Centre/Private Tutor
      • Infant Care/ Childcare / Student Care Centre
      • Kindergarten/Preschool
      • Private Institutions and International Schools
      • Special Needs
      • Indoor & Outdoor Playgrounds
      • Paediatrics
      • Neonatal Care
    • Forum
    • ASKQ
    • Register
    • Login
    1. Home
    2. Abernathy
    3. Posts
    A
    Offline
    • Profile
    • Following 0
    • Followers 0
    • Topics 1
    • Posts 14
    • Groups 0

    Posts

    Recent Best Controversial
    • RE: O-Level Additional Math

      Hi , I am new here … have sons in sec 1 this year . Their maths is on average grade type . Can someone help shed light on how to study math and what are the key techniques and focus and mentality to take on, so that they will be better math students — i understand A math is a must must for those who want to do JC and Uni … please assist. Right now, math is not one of their strong subjects but I want to motivate and make them confident that they can do it… please help with any good input… thanks.

      posted in Secondary Schools - Academic Support
      A
      Abernathy
    • RE: 2014 Sec 1 Discussions

      Hi again … if child not great in math, how can he still make it well with A math - can someone help shed light on how to study math the right way ? what are the key areas of focus and die-hard techniques that must inculcate to ensure steady math understanding and good scoring . My sons are sec 1 now … thanks a million.

      posted in Secondary Schools - Academic Support
      A
      Abernathy
    • RE: 2014 Sec 1 Discussions

      Hi I am a new here…! would like to keep up with the academic part of my sons’ school life … can some one shed light, input and practical suggestions on the "important" subject/s that are usually needed to get into a good university . Like I understand Chemistry is usually a pre-requisite for many Unis and not really for Bio or Physics . I guess what I want to really know are , what are the MUST HAVE subjects at O levels … so that future of sons’ entry into JC or Uni are not "jeopardise" by lack of this subject…

      thanks everyone !

      posted in Secondary Schools - Academic Support
      A
      Abernathy
    • RE: Club 2001 Kids

      Hi … I would like to join thsi 2001 club – I have twin boys, now sec 1 . Would like to be updated with what activities these age group would enjoy and socialise on … thanks.

      posted in Clubs for parents with similar age children
      A
      Abernathy
    • 1
    • 2
    • 2 / 2
      About Us Contact Us forum Terms of Service Privacy Policy