Hi, I saw some older students wearing sports shoes instead of plain white. Are there any rules or regulations about it? Thank you.
Posts
-
RE: River Valley High School [*IP]
-
RE: 2021 PSLE Discussions and Strategies (Children born in 2009)
Provides an indication of where my kid stand compared to the rest of the cohort. Maybe also help to give a sense of confidence (calculated risk) in selecting a school with slightly lower COP

putien\" post_id=\"2049305\" time=\"1638082304\" user_id=\"29927:
Clean up is done, poll will close tonight 2359. Will do a final cleanup after that if necessary.
Just curious how the poll helps for your use case? -
RE: 2021 PSLE Discussions and Strategies (Children born in 2009)
Hi, thanks for this effort. Really appreciate it. I think the poll is very useful. May I know if the clean up is done and the poll is closed? Thank you very much.
:thankyou:putien\" post_id=\"2049226\" time=\"1638069159\" user_id=\"29927:
Managed to clean up the data. There are not one but three people doing this childish act.[/quote]
I will close the poll after tomorrow. Will try to clean up after that and provide the final results.putien\" post_id=\"2049131\" time=\"1638024157\" user_id=\"29927:
[quote=ChiefKiasu post_id=2049126 time=1638023464 user_id=3]
Is there any way to remove that guy's input to the poll? If not we will just minus the guy's inputs from the chart. BTW, we need to set a deadline for people to stop their inputs. Give it 1 more day? -
RE: 2021 PSLE Discussions and Strategies (Children born in 2009)
Thanks. This year more like tikum / game of chance π
SpongyBobs\" post_id=\"2048832\" time=\"1637940378\" user_id=\"196018:
My opinion is very low chance. In fact, I have a hunch that HCI can be AL6 COP this year.acidjazz\" post_id=\"2048830\" time=\"1637939884\" user_id=\"190399:
Hi all, crowd sourcing if 8M is a risk for HCI? Thank you.
-
RE: 2021 PSLE Discussions and Strategies (Children born in 2009)
Hi all, crowd sourcing if 8M is a risk for HCI? Thank you.
-
RE: 2021 PSLE Discussions and Strategies (Children born in 2009)
Hi all, crowd sourcing if 8M is a risk for HCI? Thank you.
-
RE: Hwa Chong Institution (High School)
Haha, that's the extreme.
If we go by ranking and if he's like Beth Harmon then I wouldn't need to ask this question
ChiefKiasu\" post_id=\"2043327\" time=\"1634873188\" user_id=\"3:
Hmm... I think there might be some metric showing how good the player is. Or maybe I've been watching too much of The Queen's Gambit...
-
RE: Hwa Chong Institution (High School)
Dear parents,
My boy is extremely keen on chess and he has set his sight on HCI and the chess club. I heard from a friend that the chess club CCA has stringent selection criteria and is not easy to get in.
Can anyone help to verify this? Thank you so much.
Have a nice day. -
RE: Rulang Primary
My kid in P4 now. Seems like covid really threw them a curve ball for Science and Math. Compared to his older siblings, the things he learned are quite surface only.
Comments? -
RE: Do you think Sci is the worst subject hit by Covid?
I compared my P4 kidβs learning with his older siblings, I feel that he does not know quite a fair bit of things in the assessment book and the textbooks are so thin with little content.
Do you feel the same or itβs just my kid? Trying to get a sense of new norms. Thank you.