Logo
    • Education
      • Pre-School
      • Primary Schools Directory
      • Primary Schools Articles
      • P1 Registration
      • DSA
      • PSLE
      • Secondary
      • Tertiary
      • Special Needs
    • Lifestyle
      • Well-being
    • Activities
      • Events
    • Enrichment & Services
      • Find A Service Provider
      • Enrichment Articles
      • Enrichment Services
      • Tuition Centre/Private Tutor
      • Infant Care/ Childcare / Student Care Centre
      • Kindergarten/Preschool
      • Private Institutions and International Schools
      • Special Needs
      • Indoor & Outdoor Playgrounds
      • Paediatrics
      • Neonatal Care
    • Forum
    • ASKQ
    • Register
    • Login
    1. Home
    2. adbie
    3. Posts
    A
    Offline
    • Profile
    • Following 0
    • Followers 0
    • Topics 1
    • Posts 74
    • Groups 0

    Posts

    Recent Best Controversial
    • RE: Maha Bodhi

      I spoke to my dd's CL tr. She also said the same thing - choose any of the first five poems.

      posted in Primary Schools - Parent Networking Groups
      A
      adbie
    • RE: Maha Bodhi

      Ha ha… just like my daughter too. She said she has learned the poem in K2. Makes me wonder if these poems are well known, say, like nursery rhymes in China or something. (I’ve never heard of them!)

      posted in Primary Schools - Parent Networking Groups
      A
      adbie
    • RE: Maha Bodhi

      There are 5 pages of poems. I shall list the corrected hypy - hope you don’t mind doing a bit of searching for the words.


      On page 1, should be "shu3 yi4 shu3", "qiao2 yi4 qiao2", "ba3 shou3 zhao1"
      Page 3 - "bi2 zi chang2"
      Page 4 - "bu4 zhang3 mao2"
      Page 5 - "shu3 qi3 lai2", "ge4 zi bu2 da4", "pao3 de huan1"

      For the "de" the "pao3 de huan1", I think the chinese character should be 得 in which case, it should be "pao3 de2 huan1".

      I have informed the school about these mistakes. Not sure if they will be taking any action.

      If you spot other mistakes, please share too. Thanks.

      posted in Primary Schools - Parent Networking Groups
      A
      adbie
    • RE: Maha Bodhi

      Did any parent here go through the poems in the P1 Poem List given yesterday?


      I noticed several Hanyu Pinyin mistakes in the list.

      posted in Primary Schools - Parent Networking Groups
      A
      adbie
    • 1 / 1
      About Us Contact Us forum Terms of Service Privacy Policy