Hi,
Parents can consider the new center Sunflower Little Champs near Upper Serangoon Road.
Check Out the website for details :
http://www.sunflowerlittlechamps.com
Posts
-
RE: [Hougang/Punggol/Sengkang] Preschools
-
RE: [Serangoon/Paya Lebar] Preschools
Hi,
You can consider Sunflower Little Champs near Serangoon Avenue 1 ( Behind St Gabriels Secondary School)
http://www.sunflowerlittlechamps.com -
RE: Childcare Centre around Serangoon Ave1/Bartley
here is the weblink for interested parents:
http://www.streetdirectory.com/sunflowerlittlechamps/
or website - http://www.sunflowerlittlechamps.com -
RE: Childcare Centre around Serangoon Ave1/Bartley
Hey thanks for sharing this info sunbaechloe ...
I went to centre too.. really nice, warm and cozy environment. I also enrolled my girl to the centre.
Also came to know they are having an Open House this Sat 31st Aug, a few of my friends are going to check out that day. -
RE: Childcare Centre around Serangoon Ave1/Bartley
Hi
I’m looking at enrolling my kid (girl 2.5 yrs) into a childcare near serangoon avenue 1 / upper serangoon/ Bartley area. Does anyone have any recommendations/experiences to share for any good childcare near the area?