Logo
    • Education
      • Pre-School
      • Primary Schools Directory
      • Primary Schools Articles
      • P1 Registration
      • DSA
      • PSLE
      • Secondary
      • Tertiary
      • Special Needs
    • Lifestyle
      • Well-being
    • Activities
      • Events
    • Enrichment & Services
      • Find A Service Provider
      • Enrichment Articles
      • Enrichment Services
      • Tuition Centre/Private Tutor
      • Infant Care/ Childcare / Student Care Centre
      • Kindergarten/Preschool
      • Private Institutions and International Schools
      • Special Needs
      • Indoor & Outdoor Playgrounds
      • Paediatrics
      • Neonatal Care
    • Forum
    • ASKQ
    • Register
    • Login
    1. Home
    2. Ah_Paul
    3. Posts
    A
    Offline
    • Profile
    • Following 0
    • Followers 0
    • Topics 0
    • Posts 6
    • Groups 0

    Posts

    Recent Best Controversial
    • RE: Yamaha Junior Music Course (JMC) - Discussion

      Hi everyone, I've got the following for sale!


      1. JMC primary 1,2,3 workbook and textbook
      2. JMC primary 1,2,3 CD and DVD
      3. Percussion sets
      4. Magnetic board

      Interested parties pls drop me an email: [email protected]

      posted in Music
      A
      Ah_Paul
    • RE: Poi Ching

      Yup true…cross finger loh…tks for ur advise!

      posted in Primary Schools - Parent Networking Groups
      A
      Ah_Paul
    • RE: Poi Ching

      Dreamgear:
      Ah_Paul:

      Street 83 should be within 1km. I think high chance.


      But according to today's result, balance place is abt 20+ only. Afraid can't get a place. Sorry I very noob abt all this. Need advise. Tks!

      Number of vacancy for phrase 2c is 56. Any leftover from phrase 2b will be added to phrase 2c.[/quote]
      So that means to say phrase 2b got 35 registered out of 56. Balance is 21 bring forward to phrase 2c right?

      posted in Primary Schools - Parent Networking Groups
      A
      Ah_Paul
    • RE: Poi Ching

      Street 83 should be within 1km. I think high chance.[/quote]

      But according to today’s result, balance place is abt 20+ only. Afraid can’t get a place. Sorry I very noob abt all this. Need advise. Tks!

      posted in Primary Schools - Parent Networking Groups
      A
      Ah_Paul
    • RE: Poi Ching

      Dreamgear:
      Ah_Paul:

      Hi everyone! I'm about to register my son in poi Ching in phase 2c. Today I saw the number of registered kid is 35 out of 59 for phase 2b. I need advise if I could stand a chance to register successfully for my son to enter there? And should I go very early to queue?


      It does not matter what time you queue. Its not 1st come 1st serve.

      How far are u from the school? Are you sg citizen?

      I'm very near to poi Ching. Staying at st 83. Sg citizen

      posted in Primary Schools - Parent Networking Groups
      A
      Ah_Paul
    • RE: Poi Ching

      Hi everyone! I’m about to register my son in poi Ching in phase 2c. Today I saw the number of registered kid is 35 out of 59 for phase 2b. I need advise if I could stand a chance to register successfully for my son to enter there? And should I go very early to queue?

      posted in Primary Schools - Parent Networking Groups
      A
      Ah_Paul
    • 1 / 1
      About Us Contact Us forum Terms of Service Privacy Policy